4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's effective in collecting customer data, boosting engagement, and offering discounts. The app aids in increasing sales and growing customer lists, and integrates well with email apps. The support team is noted for their prompt and efficient service. It's also seen as affordable and easy to install, making it a top choice for merchants aiming to boost subscribers and sales.

February 26, 2021

I was looking for an app to assist me in growing my email list. This is a fun alternative to the boring pop-up form that sometimes shows up. I was able to work with someone to have this match my brand and fit my boutique's needs. This company has great customer service and I would recommend them in the future. Thank you!

Southern Lea
4 months using the app
December 2, 2022

Thank you, Andrea! Customer service was quick, and extremely helpful. Just launched the app, but already loving everything about it.

Salty Box Co.
4 months using the app
February 26, 2021

Exponential subscriber growth. People love scratch offs. Cost per acquisition definitely worth the entry level subscription.

Lunchbox Alchemy CBD
September 29, 2021

The app runs smoothly and the support is as fast and efficient as it can get. It also has great personalization features to make it as branded as you wish

Blankea
Spain
October 12, 2021

So far so good! I love the customization options, even in the free plan. I was able to seamlessly integrate with my Shopify store in seconds.

Mari Jauana LLC
April 21, 2021

What a great easy to use app. Love the free option. Helps me add more value to my site without paying. It’s great for starting up

Shirt Talker Designs
March 22, 2022

J'ai installé cette roue ! Elle est géniale J'espere que ca va augmenter mes ventes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merciii

Kchoush
France
October 12, 2020

It´s a great App , it works very well and you can personalize the fonts, colors and your brand logo, witch is great.
It is also matching the emails that you have already in your list to not have any duplicated.
The interface of the app is super easy to work with and the analytics are simple and have all the information that you need. Totally recommend this App to everyone that want to increase clients list and also sales. Thank you CrazyRocket

Fidufoods
Portugal
CrazyRocket replied October 12, 2020

Hey! Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback! 😊

Best, Andrea

April 21, 2021

Review body

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR
France
November 2, 2021

great app, the support is A***. Andrea has been fantastic, very communicative and friendly. The spin wheel is performing extremely well on our site, and we have seen a massive increase in the number of emails we have collected.

Bells Shoes