Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 20, 2021

I like the different features this app has. The scratch to win discount is a really cute feature. I also love it has a free option.

AccessoRise
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 19, 2021

A really nice app, easy to set up and so friendly user. The assistance is also pro-active and so efficient ! I really recommend Crazy Rocket !

Vanessa de Weaglow
Réunion
May 18, 2021

It's the perfect wheel for my site! Fully customizable and looks/works perfectly. Their customer service is also top notch!

Hazel Skull Boutique
May 18, 2021

KOOL SIMPLE,EASY to NAVIGATE, will recommend for THOSE LOOKING to BOOST UP THEIR SITE. READY FOR MORE CONVERSIONS

EShopNDrop
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
May 15, 2021

I used this app to help increase traffic with my business. it was so easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RBluCosmetics
May 4, 2021

This app is literally a game changer, especially that the free features are amazing! It has surprised us compared to other programs.

Icey Feisty
April 28, 2021

Very easy to use and great support team to help. Kudos
Has 3 features which make it so much easier to manage

Dot & Key
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 27, 2021

I used this app to increase conversion. Great app! Very easy to use. I highly recommend this app for newbie users.

Holly and Lilly
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 21, 2021

Review body

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR
France
April 21, 2021

What a great easy to use app. Love the free option. Helps me add more value to my site without paying. It’s great for starting up

Shirt Talker Designs