Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel • CrazyRocket

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 3, 2021

nice app it allows you to do just enough even with the free plan that is available. I would recommend

Get Styyled
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
August 2, 2021

Dziękuję za tą aplikazję, naprawdę bardzo mi pomogła w sprzedazy dużej ilości zamówień oraz pozyskaniu emiali.

Didier Lab Germany
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 days
July 29, 2021

Great app. Customer service responds very quickly and I solved my worries with no effort. I recommend it.

FLOWZOOM
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2021

Nice application, and very efficient customer support. Andrea gave me a lot of his time and help. The Free plan is enough to get started and test the application.The Grow plan is great especially because it enables you to go further in terms of customization : ideal for a high quality branding ! I am very satisfied.

Mon Boho Macramé
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 22, 2021

Wonderful app! Love it <3 just go for it
It has very easy to use dashboard. Non coders will love it.

DOLFEIA SKINCARE
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 20, 2021

Great app. Very intuitive, easy to setup and works great. Support was very helpful in getting this setup on our custom theme.

Boathouse
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 8, 2021

This app has been great to work with! Their support is fantastic and extremely responsive to our requests and customizations. The interface is user friendly and has great analytics already built into the app.

Princess Polly USA
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited July 7, 2021

Im a new business so i chose the free version for now! It was easy to install and design to my brand.

LipAddicts
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 3, 2021

Great app and very attractive. The support is fantastic and I've even generated sales on the trial :)

BELLE FEVER
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 28, 2021

This app is great, and the support team is great. Very fast and responsive. This app helps us with big sales for customers to have fun and be interactive.

Revel Nail