CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

John Wayne Cancer Foundation

Great app! thanks for everything you guys do. The wheel works perfectly! I recommend trying it! I really do

Delfi Cosmetics

This app was so easy to set up and customise, even on a free plan. Excited to see how it goes once it gets some use!

LaceBits

Just started using this app with our shopify account, will take time to post a genuine review. Thank you.

March 6, 2021

Yo! First of all, thank you for posting our 100th review 🥳

Hope you'll enjoy the App and that we'll earn a 5-star one in the future!

Best,
Andrea

Peeka's Boutique

So far so good! It's helping me collect a lot of emails which is ultimately my main goal but it's also helping people spend more than they would since they're getting a coupon! Love it!

The Charmer's Box

WORKS PERFECTLY!!! Easy to use, quick, and nice to get it up and going love the format and smooth pop up

Southern Lea

I was looking for an app to assist me in growing my email list. This is a fun alternative to the boring pop-up form that sometimes shows up. I was able to work with someone to have this match my brand and fit my boutique's needs. This company has great customer service and I would recommend them in the future. Thank you!

Lunchbox Alchemy CBD

Exponential subscriber growth. People love scratch offs. Cost per acquisition definitely worth the entry level subscription.

SweatNReset

Very easy to use. Would Recommend anyone starting off to try these guys out for discount codes on their website.

LE TUBE

Works perfectly ! We just use it for the little wheel and game for promotion code. Never had an issue, Thank you so much.

Criz Beauty

Very quick set up and user friendly. Im sure this will help my business lots! Recomended for small business.