CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

DOLFEIA SKINCARE

Wonderful app! Love it <3 just go for it
It has very easy to use dashboard. Non coders will love it.

Boathouse

Great app. Very intuitive, easy to setup and works great. Support was very helpful in getting this setup on our custom theme.

Princess Polly USA

This app has been great to work with! Their support is fantastic and extremely responsive to our requests and customizations. The interface is user friendly and has great analytics already built into the app.

LipAddicts

Im a new business so i chose the free version for now! It was easy to install and design to my brand.

BELLE FEVER

Great app and very attractive. The support is fantastic and I've even generated sales on the trial :)

Revel Nail

This app is great, and the support team is great. Very fast and responsive. This app helps us with big sales for customers to have fun and be interactive.

FisherPlay

Brilliant! Love the look and feel of the games in here, looks a class apart. Also the developer is very helpful to guide you around and this smart app has a lot of thought and work behind it, it shows. Thanks!

Halloween Costumes Wholesale

Super helpful so far! Just launched the campaign, eager to see how well it works! It was super easy to use!

Imani by Faith

I used this app to a pop up wheel and it’s amazing. It’s easy to use and figure out. I’m excited to see what it does for my shop.

Maripoise Boutique

So easy to use. Highly recommend to everybody! Also user friendly as I am new to Shopify. Love how easy it is to navigate!!