Spin Wheel Pop Up, Spin to Win

by CrazyRocket

Grow your e-mail list and sales with Spin to Win, Wheel Pop Up

ConfieSkin

pretty good application!
Really nice templates. You can have customised designs.
Many options for translating the page.
Trully recommended!

Typods

I have encounter somes promblem but nothing to bad, the support listen to you, they're fast and pro.

Wasgeluk

Great app and perfect customer service! Easy to install, our clients love the app. I would definitely recommend it.

March 30, 2020

Hey there! Thank you very much for supporting us with your review and we wish you the best of luck with your business! 😊 - Andrea

Mermaid Straw

Great app. Easy way to get additional sales. Very affordable compared to previous apps we've used! Definitely recommend.

The Sensible Mama

This app really entices prospects to subscribe. I would highly recommend it. Their support has been top notch.

Hipvoordeheb.nl

Very happy with it! Works great & staff responds very fast. We have had a lot of turnover during our campaign with the spin wheel

FTG Shop

spin the wheel was great addition to a sale. Only thing is you couldn't change whether customers won or not - which given busy periods would be great to change.

February 26, 2020

Hey, glad to hear that the App delivered value to your shop... and thank you very much for your feedback, that's definitely a feature we'll implement in the future :)

Salshé

I like this app, it's helped grow the customer base and get more sales. I also like that it shows you how much its earned as well and how many people have used it.

Gunpowder and Lace Boutique Nac

I haven't used it for long but within 24 hours I already had 74 emails so that was pretty amazing!!

Relentless Effort

This was exactly what I was looking for. Loads of customization options and really connected with my clothing release.