4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective email collection and easy integration. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable design, and interactive features like a discount spin wheel and coupon timer. It's praised for increasing sales, enhancing customer experience, and growing customer lists. The app also supports multilingual campaigns and is more affordable than other options. However, it does allow duplicate subscriptions and has a coupon quantity limit.

August 24, 2023

Great app, and great support team! They answer questions very promptly which is great when needing to customize certain aspects of the app.

Auto Addict USA
4 months using the app
June 11, 2023

Highly recommend! This app is easy to install, easy to customize and easy to change plans from free to paid for when you are using the spin wheel and when you are not. Customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. I've been using this app for a year, on and off with my regular email platform popup, just to excite customers with something fun.

Medusa's Makeup
7 months using the app
June 4, 2023

We are using the app for a bit over a month now. The design is great and very customisable so that it could fit your Website. It is quite easy to set it and the support is very quick and responsive with any queries.
We are very happy and we definitely recommend it!

For Dog Lovers
7 months using the app
Edited October 4, 2023

CrazyRocket is the ultimate game-changer for our business! This app has completely transformed our customers' shopping routine with its user-friendly interface and the exhilarating experience of spinning the wheel for incredible discounts and deals. With seamless functionality, a wide range of redemption options, and outstanding customer support, this app is an absolute gem that adds a delightful and rewarding twist to our customers' shopping journey. We can't wait to share this exciting app with our audience, knowing it will enhance their shopping experience and boost customer engagement significantly! ⭐

P.S. Andrea has been providing amazing customer service, very timely replies and she always helps solve any issues we have with ease.

JK Boots
3 months using the app
August 14, 2023

The support is fabulous! I had a lot of questions and they answered them quickly and helped me resolve my issues getting it set up! The app is great and my customers love it so far.

Kat Scrappiness
About 1 month using the app
August 14, 2023

Great technical support. I was able to implement everything I wanted for my goals. Unfortunately, our marketing direction doesn't support having this app, but this is the best you can get for an interactive gamified experience. PLEASE consider it heavily and give it a download. It really is an incredible app.

Dr. Steve's Caffeine Melts
6 days using the app
August 7, 2023

I just installed this wonderful application yesterday and i am already seeing an increase in my sales since then!
Would 100 percent recommend crazy rocket to anyone who wants to increase their sales quickly and make a customers experience fun on their website!
Also their service is very quick.
Any queries I had were resolved very quickly and in a very simplified manner!
Would definitely recommend to install crazy rocket!

AMARAA
India
1 day using the app
July 2, 2023

Get this if you a online store definitely a must trust me when I say you won't regret this at all...

LUMINATE
About 2 months using the app
CrazyRocket replied July 2, 2023

Hi, thank you for the kind words, I guess you mistakenly choose 1-star instead of 5-stars :)

March 11, 2023

This is how apps should be, fully customizable, fast loading, translatable and beautiful! And very fast and effective customer support.

The Couple Challenge Book
Germany
11 months using the app
March 21, 2023

Very easy to use and has a lot you can customize. THE BEST PART is that customers that are already subscribed can participate as well. It allows for duplicate subscriptions. This is something our email marketing app Omnisend did not have, which is why I had to look elsewhere. I also like how you can set a quantity limit for coupons given out - neat add-on. It also has many colour themes to choose from. It would be great if you could customize when it goes live and turns off - this feature may be available if you pay, but not for free. Or, I could have just missed it. Anyways, I liked this app and would recommend.

Team Aquatic Supplies