Reviews (251)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. It's effective in collecting customer data, boosting engagement, and offering discounts. The app aids in increasing sales and growing customer lists, and integrates well with email apps. The support team is noted for their prompt and efficient service. It's also seen as affordable and easy to install, making it a top choice for merchants aiming to boost subscribers and sales.

August 7, 2023

I just installed this wonderful application yesterday and i am already seeing an increase in my sales since then!
Would 100 percent recommend crazy rocket to anyone who wants to increase their sales quickly and make a customers experience fun on their website!
Also their service is very quick.
Any queries I had were resolved very quickly and in a very simplified manner!
Would definitely recommend to install crazy rocket!

AMARAA
India
8 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Cool plugin! It offers many possibilities to make your own shop more interactive for the customer. If there are any issues, the support responds very quickly and takes the time to address them properly.

Denkriesen
Germany
7 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Great app, highly recommend! The app does a great job of collecting email addresses and contact info and has integrations making sending follow up emails a breeze. The support team is amazing as well! Easy to get in touch with them and they were very quick to solve all my problems.

Michaels Jewelers
4 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Simple setup, effective and excellent support. We've been using the app for many months now without any issues.

Mach Dich Wach! GmbH
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
February 2, 2024

Amazing app - Looks good, is easy to setup and the support is excellent! I highly recommend.

Go Dogo
Denmark
About 20 hours using the app
Edited October 4, 2023

CrazyRocket is the ultimate game-changer for our business! This app has completely transformed our customers' shopping routine with its user-friendly interface and the exhilarating experience of spinning the wheel for incredible discounts and deals. With seamless functionality, a wide range of redemption options, and outstanding customer support, this app is an absolute gem that adds a delightful and rewarding twist to our customers' shopping journey. We can't wait to share this exciting app with our audience, knowing it will enhance their shopping experience and boost customer engagement significantly! ⭐

P.S. Andrea has been providing amazing customer service, very timely replies and she always helps solve any issues we have with ease.

JK Boots
3 months using the app
October 23, 2023

I love this app. I have grown my customer list exponentially with high quality customers. Awesome customer service aswell.

Very very happy

BIG BANG! Spices
About 2 months using the app
August 12, 2023

Works well even for your own email listing. Not only for new customers but also for existing customers. Easy to install and link to your email app.

Boutique Happy Chew
3 months using the app
September 22, 2023

A great tool to increase subscribers.

TMG Industrial
10 months using the app
August 14, 2023

The support is fabulous! I had a lot of questions and they answered them quickly and helped me resolve my issues getting it set up! The app is great and my customers love it so far.

Kat Scrappiness