CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Love + Joie Clothing

I used this app to collect more emails. It's a fun way to create engagement and excitement over savings. This app was easy to use!

Mamacita Style Boutique

I use this app to get my email marketing list before my launch date, Im loving it, I'm seeing results.

My Moods, My Choices

Customer Support is outstanding! They are very responsive. I'm glad I found this app. It's great that they offer a free version to get started, and I'm hoping to be able to upgrade soon.

Laredxou's Clothing Shop

This makes its almost too easy to collect emails! Perfect app!!! They really set it up nicely so that you can navigate and set your goal with ease.

Fun Pet Designs

Easy to install and get running. Was having a problem with fake traffic and they recognized the problem and are helping me with a temporary solution. Its the first time I have ever had a Shopify app jump in to assist before I realized they could help!

parissa.com

Love this app & the support! Used this app for a periodic promo we were running and so far with setting up, testing and customizations this app wins hands down. I have tried ALL of the spin the wheel apps and by far this one gives you all the functions you need at a very affordable price, I even tried the most expensive ones and this app actually has the same features. I wanted to add a manually button to trigger the popup and within a couple days with their resourceful support, it worked!

Rockin’ Instruments

The app is super easy and simple to execute! Andrea is incredibly responsive and helpful! Love it!!!

Patch Games

What a brilliant app! Can't wait to see how everything goes and if it boosts traffic and converstions!

San milano

PAS MAL JE RECCOMANDE SIMPLE A UTILISER

Emporio Ultrafragola

I am moving my shop from WooCommerce and I found this wheel
while playing around with the App store 5-stars for the ease of use and features.
Testing the free plan now, I'll upgrade as soon as I relaunch my store for sure.