CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

FLOWZOOM

Great app. Customer service responds very quickly and I solved my worries with no effort. I recommend it.

Mon Boho Macramé

Nice application, and very efficient customer support. Andrea gave me a lot of his time and help. The Free plan is enough to get started and test the application.The Grow plan is great especially because it enables you to go further in terms of customization : ideal for a high quality branding ! I am very satisfied.

DOLFEIA SKINCARE

Wonderful app! Love it <3 just go for it
It has very easy to use dashboard. Non coders will love it.

Boathouse

Great app. Very intuitive, easy to setup and works great. Support was very helpful in getting this setup on our custom theme.

Princess Polly USA

This app has been great to work with! Their support is fantastic and extremely responsive to our requests and customizations. The interface is user friendly and has great analytics already built into the app.

BELLE FEVER

Great app and very attractive. The support is fantastic and I've even generated sales on the trial :)

FisherPlay

Brilliant! Love the look and feel of the games in here, looks a class apart. Also the developer is very helpful to guide you around and this smart app has a lot of thought and work behind it, it shows. Thanks!

Halloween Costumes Wholesale

Super helpful so far! Just launched the campaign, eager to see how well it works! It was super easy to use!

Imani by Faith

I used this app to a pop up wheel and it’s amazing. It’s easy to use and figure out. I’m excited to see what it does for my shop.

Maripoise Boutique

So easy to use. Highly recommend to everybody! Also user friendly as I am new to Shopify. Love how easy it is to navigate!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14