Spin Wheel & Pop Up Games

Spin Wheel & Pop Up Games

by CrazyRocket

Spin Wheel Popup, Slot Machine Popup & Scratch Coupon Popup

Gunpowder and Lace Boutique Nac

I haven't used it for long but within 24 hours I already had 74 emails so that was pretty amazing!!

Relentless Effort

This was exactly what I was looking for. Loads of customization options and really connected with my clothing release.

Clara Valenzuela

Muy buena aplicación. Es fácil de usar y de personalizar. Muy bueno el soporte de la aplicación. Funciona excelente la ruleta.

EDGABILITY

this app makes it engaging for a potential customer to want to shop because if she makes the effort to play the game, she certainly will want to use the earned discount to purchase something! I like that you can customize it with fonts and colors too.

Glitter Chimp

Works great from day one! Customers love it. If you have customers who like to play the odds, this app is worth installing.

Shop Santé

Probably one of the best built app on the market! Thank you very much for these easy addons to my website!

November 28, 2019

Hi! Thanks for supporting us with your review - hope you'll enjoy other campaigns after BFCM, we've seen great results in your niche! :)

Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

I have been using CrazyRocket for the past 3 weeks and it really is fantastic. It’s easy to setup and their support team are extremely helpful. The Spin Wheel Popup generates good revenue and from a customers point of view - it’s something different and fun! Great work CrazyRocket team!

November 19, 2019

Hey! Thanks for your feedback - Big fan of your brand, guys! it's an honor to see CrazyRocket in action on Zero-G 😉

Avaqel

Fantastic app! Helps provide a fun way to give potential customers coupons. Great customer service and simple to set up!

Koirapalvelu Iloinen Kirsu

Works like a clock work! And what is most important does not affect performance too much. Set up was done in 30 minutes and already great amount of revenue generated. Also got reply for my question within an hour.

October 31, 2019

Hey there! Thank you very much for supporting us with your review.... stay tuned for the new Black Friday / Cyber Monday themes 🙂 - Andrea

Cannakits

This is the best app!!! Super easy to use and the customer service is amazing! I could not recommend them enough! Helped so much with interaction on my website. You can see it for yourself at http://shopcannakits.com

Previous 1 3