CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Grow Sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Dot & Key

Very easy to use and great support team to help. Kudos
Has 3 features which make it so much easier to manage

Holly and Lilly

I used this app to increase conversion. Great app! Very easy to use. I highly recommend this app for newbie users.

SEXYVARIOUS SEXY UNDERWEAR

Review body

Shirt Talker Designs

What a great easy to use app. Love the free option. Helps me add more value to my site without paying. It’s great for starting up

Classy Eyes Luscious Lips LLC.

Super easy and really fun to build your coupons! I got the free version and it still have a bunch of options!

ChristopherLynnCO

So far, so good! I absolutely love this app! I can't wait to see how it increases my email list AND my sales!

Petson

I absolutely love this app so far, it's way cheaper than the competition and has more functions as well. The customer service is top notch too.

Bernisha Yvonne Hair L.L.C

I love this app , I can’t wait to see how many extra customers I get from using it . It’s a great gift for customers

Shop Trottinette

c est une très bonne application et réactif en cas de problème. On arrive à collecter des mails et facile à utiliser

DPS Home Goods

Good set up, easy to use. I cant wait to get my first sale from using this feature so I can see, it really works!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12