CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups

CrazyRocket Spin Wheel Pop Ups | Reviews

by CrazyRocket

Grow sales with Spin Wheel, Spin to Win & Email Pop Ups

Johnson's Popcorn

Great App easy and intuitive to setup, install, test and customize. Support from Andrea was top notch he walked me through all set up options, features and things to look for or think about with our Wheel Spin promotion. Great support and great app!

The Diva Shop Nigeria

Amazing APP and Awesome and Instant Support by Andrea. High Recommended , with awesome features to use on your site

Petlibro

In fact the app is very easy to set up and very user friendly. There was just a situation with the link to Klaviyo, but I met a professional Andrea! His amazing and patient customer service allowed my store to send emails to customers correctly, thank you so much for his help. I would like to say that the success of an app is not only in their professionalism, but also in their customer service! It also inspires me to always keep my customers' needs in mind when running my store. Thanks again Andrea!

PollyPark

First time using this app, very great team support helped me a lot to customize the slice image and prize option. It would be much better if it provided coupons (default option) and product prizes for visitors to choose on the winning page. Pretty nice though.

Bells Shoes

great app, the support is A***. Andrea has been fantastic, very communicative and friendly. The spin wheel is performing extremely well on our site, and we have seen a massive increase in the number of emails we have collected.

Our Daily Avenue

GREAT service which helped me with my questions right on the spot! definitely recommend this! This plug in has allowed me to run my carnival smoothly!

Zippo USA

A simple interface makes this easy to use. The customization is limited but also flexible enough to style with your brand. Engages customers and increases sales. Support is responsive and helpful. A great value.

Frankly My Dear Store

Great App. We used it originally to grow our database which it did amazingly! The interactive games were a great enticement and we would use different ones during slow periods to promote sales. Would highly recommend this app to a retail store.

Mari Jauana LLC

So far so good! I love the customization options, even in the free plan. I was able to seamlessly integrate with my Shopify store in seconds.

Blankea

The app runs smoothly and the support is as fast and efficient as it can get. It also has great personalization features to make it as branded as you wish

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16