Spin Wheel & Email Pop Ups

Spin Wheel & Email Pop Ups

by CrazyRocket

Spin to Win & Wheel Pop Ups. Halloween & Black Friday Pop ups.

www.ToughTales.com

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Lashes By Rose

I tried many different apps and had deleted them all because they were so confusing. This app is so easy to use and has already helped me get sales!

MakersFolly®

This app is great. It lightens the mood for any customer who is careful about their spending. It makes them comfortable and let's them enjoy the experience with your store. It's easy to set up, too! I recommend this app to any store who wants to show their customers that they care about their experience with them. Oh, and this app adds a touch of love that goes a long way with sticklers who expect the store at which they spend their money to pay attention to fine details.

Fidufoods

It´s a great App , it works very well and you can personalize the fonts, colors and your brand logo, witch is great.
It is also matching the emails that you have already in your list to not have any duplicated.
The interface of the app is super easy to work with and the analytics are simple and have all the information that you need. Totally recommend this App to everyone that want to increase clients list and also sales. Thank you CrazyRocket

October 12, 2020

Hey! Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback! 😊

Best, Andrea

Love + Joie Clothing

I used this app to collect more emails. It's a fun way to create engagement and excitement over savings. This app was easy to use!

Mamacita Style Boutique

I use this app to get my email marketing list before my launch date, Im loving it, I'm seeing results.

My Moods, My Choices

Customer Support is outstanding! They are very responsive. I'm glad I found this app. It's great that they offer a free version to get started, and I'm hoping to be able to upgrade soon.

Laredxou's Clothing Shop

This makes its almost too easy to collect emails! Perfect app!!! They really set it up nicely so that you can navigate and set your goal with ease.

Fun Pet Designs

Easy to install and get running. Was having a problem with fake traffic and they recognized the problem and are helping me with a temporary solution. Its the first time I have ever had a Shopify app jump in to assist before I realized they could help!

parissa.com

Love this app & the support! Used this app for a periodic promo we were running and so far with setting up, testing and customizations this app wins hands down. I have tried ALL of the spin the wheel apps and by far this one gives you all the functions you need at a very affordable price, I even tried the most expensive ones and this app actually has the same features. I wanted to add a manually button to trigger the popup and within a couple days with their resourceful support, it worked!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7