Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

$24/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 27, 2019

After searching online for several options for crowdfunding, I had it everyday just one click away. UI is straight forward, app does exactly what I need. Now the big task that NO crowdfunding can help you with, get backers interested in my projects.

SOLECTRA - IoT
Curaçao
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 25, 2019

It's pretty and intuitive and does the crowdfunding thing nicely. Thank you for making such a useful app!

GANYiAO Store
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 19, 2019

Works great. Easy to set up and install, no issues running a campaign. We just did a pre-order that surpassed our Black Friday weekend. Customers love seeing how they can contribute. My only suggestion would be to add items such as 'stretch-goals.'

Popov Leather
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 11, 2019

Nice app. Easy to install, very useful to run a few campaigns together.
Thank you so much to be a part of our success!

SOUMKINE. Plan and Play
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 2, 2019

I used Crowdfunder to set up a crowdfunding app on my website (www.IGWorks.com). It's a nice tool, and I got a response withing a couple of hours on a Saturday when I had a problem installing.

IGWorks
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 8, 2019

App is very straight forward to use and east to install/implement. Also the support for the app is exceptional. We tested the app along with several others and came back to this one because the functionality and support.

Freaker USA
Edited May 3, 2019

To create a new way of doing business, in stead of holding big inventory costs then taking time to sell the products, we are asking customers to support our brand and help us help provide them excellent products.
The app was very simple to setup and worked easily straight away. Our first campaign is tracking nicely.
Check out www.dudeclothing.com for awaesome clothing for the Disc Golf world

DUDE Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 29, 2019

Outstanding! Used Crowdfunder to launch Backcountry Staples, an adventure-ready meal company. The app was very easy to set-up and implement. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. A great alternative to crowd-funding sites as running your own campaign on Shopify gives you a lot more control.

Backcountry Staples | Thoughtfully Wholesome, Adventure-Ready Meals
March 23, 2019

Just got the app up and running, very quick and complete customer service and I'm excited to use this tool. Was exactly what I was looking for.

Artesinia
Edited March 10, 2019

I've only run 1 campaign, but it did really well. I just updated my theme and needed some assistance from support. They got back to me right away, and it was on a Sunday! I'm very impressed!

Printshop Northwest