Crowdfunding Manager

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Store

$19.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Ocean Dancing

Amazing app that really extends functionality on the Shopify platform. Thank you for such a great product.
Great and timely support.

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

CSM24 Store

It gave me all I needed to create a crowdfunding campaign. Easy to use and looks so good! Best way to start raising funds for further production.
I like this app. Thanks!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Dorpiebooks

Not only does this app work better than the more popular app I used previously, this company has excellent customer service. They are available 24/7 via online chat or phone.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Nasty Nation Goods

I like this app. It works great

Brnt Designs

The app gives you what you need. It's highly customisable. But what's better than the app? The support. They're always available for an answer.

Bigtckt Com

Such a great app! It has helped our store a lot! Keep up the good work

Cult Ceramics

Great service to help get it installed.

Jimeo

This App is phenomenal. It has helped scale my business. Cowdfunding is in it's infancy stages and this App, makes it low hanging fruit to take it to the next level. I had a company quote me 35k for the same functionalities. Crowdfunding Manager is highly recommended!

Simpledeats

Excellent and fun way to raise revenue on NEW PRODUCTS!! Very easy to integrate!

Wass Island Clothing

Just uploaded the app! It was easy and I'm so excited to start using because now I can offer my customers great coordinated clothing designs from my new line and not worry about my manufacturer's minimums.
Update - last week I uninstalled the app thinking that I could find something better . After exhaustive research this still looks like the best option for me to offer pre-orders. I am using Ignite Payment Gateway with this app because unlike Shopify Gateway, they allow for payment authorization and capture later once the campaign funds!