Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Store

Dorpiebooks

Not only does this app work better than the more popular app I used previously, this company has excellent customer service. They are available 24/7 via online chat or phone.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Nasty Nation Goods

I like this app. It works great

Brnt Designs

The app gives you what you need. It's highly customisable. But what's better than the app? The support. They're always available for an answer.

Bigtckt Com

Such a great app! It has helped our store a lot! Keep up the good work

Cult Ceramics

Great service to help get it installed.

Jimeo

This App is phenomenal. It has helped scale my business. Cowdfunding is in it's infancy stages and this App, makes it low hanging fruit to take it to the next level. I had a company quote me 35k for the same functionalities. Crowdfunding Manager is highly recommended!

Simpledeats

Excellent and fun way to raise revenue on NEW PRODUCTS!! Very easy to integrate!

Wass Island Clothing

Just uploaded the app! It was easy and I'm so excited to start using because now I can offer my customers great coordinated clothing designs from my new line and not worry about my manufacturer's minimums.
Update - last week I uninstalled the app thinking that I could find something better . After exhaustive research this still looks like the best option for me to offer pre-orders. I am using Ignite Payment Gateway with this app because unlike Shopify Gateway, they allow for payment authorization and capture later once the campaign funds!

Needacar

Qaulity app this helps us tons here at Need A Car http://needacar.co.za

Saint Harridan

I love this app. It totally runs our store. Without crowdfunding, my cogs include all kinds of incorrect guesses about sizes, popular colors, etc. Putting crowdfunding on my site allows me to reduce those cogs, and reduce the price to my customer.

Customer service from the app is incredibly responsive - although I think they live in a time zone other than mine, so it's usually the next day. They are willing to work with me to do just about any new / different thing.

I appreciate that I can customize just about any part of the customer interface.

In response to the person who said that they have to figure out how not to charge until fulfillment (or reaching of goal), I'm afraid that's a Shopify thing. The reason to have the crowdfunding app on your site is so that customers can also buy other items from your store at the same time. Therefore, the checkout gateway is Shopify's, not Crowdfunding Manager's.

Some of the language they use was not clear to begin with, for example, I did not understand what it meant to archive a campaign. But, once you tinker with it, it actually works perfectly.