Crush.pics

Crush.pics

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and SEO Optimization

JJ's Party House

Great app! I have a large amount of images and this app helped me decrease the size of my images which has helped my site run faster and more efficient.

Brixton Chrome

Excellent app. Very easy to use. It reduced my images by 5%, which is not a lot because my images were small to begin with. But every bit of savings helps with SEO and the automatic renaming of the image URL's was a breeze. I would recommend this to all Shopify merchants.

Gulf Coast Gems LLC

Great app. It reduced the size of all our images and made our website load a lot faster. A tool that every Shopify store owner should use.

Ebene Boutique

Parfait pour moi j'ai put utiliser l'apps gratuitement car je n'ai pas beaucoup de photo c'est parfait se genre d'apps qui aide notre bisness

Global Jet Club

Very happy with this App....does speed up the site and was easy to implement into usage. Would recommend for all Shopify store owners

Biggs Ltd

This app adds 13 random characters to the picture name even though it's description specifically shows an example without this number being added. This forces the user to manually look up the picture name every time. In addition, this number detracts from the picture's SEO. If it wasn't for this hidden flaw the app would be very useful and my review would be very positive. At the very least, the maker of this app should fix the description and fully inform Shopify users of it's effects. If they fix this flaw or change the description I will gladly take this negative review down.

Inkskink

Saves tons on time. I hate renaming and compressing files, and this does it FOR ME!!!

Myelegency

Great App, very useful, will reduce your website full page speed loading

My Bish Bash Bosh

Excellent App, you just set it and leave it to do it's job in the background. Highly recommend it.

Broome And Greene

This app was super easy to install and is definitely worth the investment. Reduced overall file sizes for all of our product images and helped improve our page load times.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56