Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and SEO Image Optimization

E-Global Shop

I am very grateful to this app which helped me optimize my store images, as a result i got a faster website. I am very happy with the great work Crush.Pics provided me with. Thank you very much.

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

made our website really fast, its great App Great support. we recommend it 100% for all shops it's a critical issue for a shop please take your page load more seriously.

PawZaar

Easy configuration, and it does a great job reducing the file size of my photos. I've recently started using it for ALT tags, too, and am happy with the results!

Handmade Haven

App did not work. for me at all. When I attempted to compress my photos it would keep saying retry and would never compress the images. I tried the automatic compression and it still wouldn't work. Waist of time and money. Also, it will only compress product images, not blog post images.

Your Trendy Style

I'm really surprised. Really well-working apps. Hard to find something useful from so many apps. But this one works very well and besides this is not expensive. Recommend.
www.yourtrendystyle.com

ScrollBuys

I used this app to "crush" the file size of my product images, I love that it also renames the image files and ALT text. I also noticed an improvement with the image load speed on my site. I definitely recommend this app!

miniBUFFS

This app is surely a determining factor for my website load speed. Highly recommend. Download Crush pics if you haven't already. It will save you speed in the long run.

Queue Jumper

I've used this app on my store theqjumpers.co.uk , after compressing the images, all the images on the website appeared super blurry. I've restored the original images and deleted the app, yet the images still appear super blurry!

January 23, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you've had this trouble with your site but this was definitely not a problem with Crush.pics. On your homepage, you had images being shown at 50x50px and our app cannot change the physical dimension of an image. We've tried to contact you on two email threads multiple times but have not heard back from you. Something had been changed in your theme and your template was rendering the wrong image sizes. This has nothing to do with Crush.pics as our app doesn't change any template files.
We're happy to answer more questions and you can contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co

Big Boy Collectibles

A must have app for your shop if you have a lot of images. Very easy to use and install. Image optimizer also help with Google SEO.

teegeschwister

works well!!! It is fast and compresses pics really good. I can really recommend this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64