Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and SEO Optimization

Grown-Up Smart Toys

I used this app to compress the pictures that were already in my Shopify store. 103 pictures. This included icons and product pictures - actually, it turned out that it compressed every single picture that was on file. Then it renamed them and put in Alt descriptions. And, it did it under 1/2 hour. I paid for the subscription after I found out that it will automatically compress every picture I upload to my store, even pictures uploaded via other software. I was also very surprised to find this software actually worked just as it said it would. No problems with anything. It just worked.

420 Weed Shirts

Just downloaded seems to be working fine so far https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/420-cell-phone-cases

White Tree Furniture

Wonderful app to make your website load faster. Easy to use and compress images. I would definitely recommend.

Popclu

I use it to help with Page speed, seems to be a good option if you don't want to do it all manually

Happy Eco Baby

Great app! Images have been compressed without losing clarity and we can immediately see that our webpages are loading faster! We also like the SEO Rename feature! Many thanks from all of us at Happy Eco Baby! GOD bless!

DopeBoo

we like our images small, very small. very helpful for the management of our large photo library. Thanks!

My Studio Decor

Good app! it makes what it tells! You can see how the optimized images look at our store: https://mystudiodecor.com

Quality Topia LLC

I love it Great product . Never reduces the quality of the pics .
Definitely recommend to everyone . Thanks a lot .

Bebeoutfits.com

Compressed 2000 images with Lossy compression and it only saves 7% not up to 30% like they advertise. Not very impressed..

ECH Rose

honestly this app has great conversion! This has helped my store gain sales instantly! I cant believe how amazing this app is!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59