Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

TabletopFountainsPlus

It does what it says it does, and while it took quite some time, I was happy to see it that it seemed to work. The compression didn't save me very much, as I had already saved the files to a pretty small size, but the image renaming feature is quite innovative, and I believe it's helped me to get more qualified traffic. The one major drawback, however, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to get a copy of the newly compressed and renamed images for backup purposes; and it doesn't touch any files in the Shopify files section - where most of my product images reside... I do like the "set and forget" aspect of it, though. My dilemma now is that I don't have any easy way to get a copy of the revised (i.e., compressed) product images, and once I've got all my images compressed and renamed, I am hard pressed to continue my subscription, since I now know how to save all future files myself, and the app won't really be doing anything after a month or so...

mobile-boutique.com

Wow! Took days to "compress" and didn't do a thing. I thought maybe there was some issue, so I wrote support. They are nothing but smoke and mirrors and why their product doesn't work with a bunch of BS that if I wasn't in SEO, I would probably have fallen for. Beware! They try to sell other people's services that I would really run from, based on how snake-like their Customer Service was. I understand site speed and I know my tools. I am working on all aspects of the site's speed and can certainly tell when the images are fixed. I know there are parts that I cannot control and don't need to be told that, when asking why the images are not compressed.

ML Delicate Beauty

This app works perfectly fine on my site [mldelicatebeauty.com]. This company is really about service. I sent an email to customer service about on how to take full advantage of the app and getting my site running faster. Tom F. reponded me quickly and offered me some valuable advice. He is very deep knowledgeable about website speed issues related to image compression.
I definitely recommend this app if you want to compress your website pictures in order to make your site runnig faster than ever.
And, if you have any issues with the app, Tom F. is definitely the right guy for your questions.

Sphb

I used this app,great app and free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 stars,

Choice Simplified Online Store

I love the app. Thanks. Installation was easy. It helped save space and renaming the variants was good.

Grown-Up Smart Toys

I used this app to compress the pictures that were already in my Shopify store. 103 pictures. This included icons and product pictures - actually, it turned out that it compressed every single picture that was on file. Then it renamed them and put in Alt descriptions. And, it did it under 1/2 hour. I paid for the subscription after I found out that it will automatically compress every picture I upload to my store, even pictures uploaded via other software. I was also very surprised to find this software actually worked just as it said it would. No problems with anything. It just worked.

420 Weed Shirts

Just downloaded seems to be working fine so far https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/420-cell-phone-cases

White Tree Furniture

Wonderful app to make your website load faster. Easy to use and compress images. I would definitely recommend.

Popclu

I use it to help with Page speed, seems to be a good option if you don't want to do it all manually

Happy Eco Baby

Great app! Images have been compressed without losing clarity and we can immediately see that our webpages are loading faster! We also like the SEO Rename feature! Many thanks from all of us at Happy Eco Baby! GOD bless!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60