Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Clélia mode

Très bonne aplli fonctionnelle simple d'utilisation et ça fonctionne.
Tableau de bord intuitif avec des paramètres très simples surtout en français
great !

Violate The Dress Code

This app certainly seemed to help speed up the page load times, while keeping the image quality high!

Backpack Global

the best app really, easy to use as a beginner..., but expect some facility more in the free plan, thanks

serenityonline.in

Really nice App, easy to install and did the job of compressing more that 2000 images overnight. Am now going to use the file Alt Text and Rename function and hope thats good too.

Katina's

Did not work well, images became very pixelated. We deleted app immediatedly. Can not recommend this at all.

TabletopFountainsPlus

It does what it says it does, and while it took quite some time, I was happy to see it that it seemed to work. The compression didn't save me very much, as I had already saved the files to a pretty small size, but the image renaming feature is quite innovative, and I believe it's helped me to get more qualified traffic. The one major drawback, however, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to get a copy of the newly compressed and renamed images for backup purposes; and it doesn't touch any files in the Shopify files section - where most of my product images reside... I do like the "set and forget" aspect of it, though. My dilemma now is that I don't have any easy way to get a copy of the revised (i.e., compressed) product images, and once I've got all my images compressed and renamed, I am hard pressed to continue my subscription, since I now know how to save all future files myself, and the app won't really be doing anything after a month or so...

mobile-boutique.com

Wow! Took days to "compress" and didn't do a thing. I thought maybe there was some issue, so I wrote support. They are nothing but smoke and mirrors and why their product doesn't work with a bunch of BS that if I wasn't in SEO, I would probably have fallen for. Beware! They try to sell other people's services that I would really run from, based on how snake-like their Customer Service was. I understand site speed and I know my tools. I am working on all aspects of the site's speed and can certainly tell when the images are fixed. I know there are parts that I cannot control and don't need to be told that, when asking why the images are not compressed.

May 17, 2019

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our app. We value this type of feedback and take it very seriously.

After thoroughly investigating the problem, we found that the cause was related to incorrect image dimensions in the templates of your theme. We have advised you via email that this can be easily corrected by changing a liquid tag in your templates but have yet to hear back.

We also checked your Shopify store with the Google PageSpeed Tool and confirmed that all your images are compressed as expected.

We take pride in providing efficient and friendly customer service. We are sorry that you didn’t give us the opportunity to help you further by email.

If you'd like to pick up the conversation you can always reach us through our support email, support@spacesquirrel.co

-Dom, Co-Founder

ML Delicate Beauty

This app works perfectly fine on my site [mldelicatebeauty.com]. This company is really about service. I sent an email to customer service about on how to take full advantage of the app and getting my site running faster. Tom F. reponded me quickly and offered me some valuable advice. He is very deep knowledgeable about website speed issues related to image compression.
I definitely recommend this app if you want to compress your website pictures in order to make your site runnig faster than ever.
And, if you have any issues with the app, Tom F. is definitely the right guy for your questions.

Sphb

I used this app,great app and free,I like only free,I would like to give 5 stars,

Choice Simplified Online Store

I love the app. Thanks. Installation was easy. It helped save space and renaming the variants was good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60