Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

Crush.pics ‑ Image Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Image Compression and SEO Image Optimization

Evilrpm

Very strong app and very happy for result. Was try other apps but they not givd so great expirience ..highly recomnend . 6 stars from 5 .

Lil Cuti

Excellent app, highly recommended

I love the automatic compression of only online items because we currently have unavailable products that will be online later and don't need those compressed yet.

Also, the automatic renaming and automatic ALT tags will only be applied once the product has been compressed and it is setup to only compress when the product goes online which is very nice. This saves us so much time on this whole process.

Estella

I’ve had the crush.pics app for over a year and it works really well and more importantly, their support team is phenomenal. Not only did they respond quickly and thoroughly, but they go out of their way to make sure your response is complete. Great app, great company!

The Inspired Gift Horse

This is so easy to use. Previously image compression was being done manually which took a great deal of time. Crush.pics managed to even further compress by another 38%. Now we can be assured load times will be as fast as possible. Photo quality is maintained. Best of all, now, all future product additions will be compressed automatically with alt tags attached. Love it!

Clélia mode

Très bonne aplli fonctionnelle simple d'utilisation et ça fonctionne.
Tableau de bord intuitif avec des paramètres très simples surtout en français
great !

Violate The Dress Code

This app certainly seemed to help speed up the page load times, while keeping the image quality high!

Backpack Global

the best app really, easy to use as a beginner..., but expect some facility more in the free plan, thanks

serenityonline.in

Really nice App, easy to install and did the job of compressing more that 2000 images overnight. Am now going to use the file Alt Text and Rename function and hope thats good too.

Katina's

Did not work well, images became very pixelated. We deleted app immediatedly. Can not recommend this at all.

July 23, 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you had trouble with our app. We were able to get your images onto a lower compression method which solved your image quality issue. However, we sent you 4 follow up emails and never heard back from you.

We would love to make sure you got what you needed out of the app or if you need something else, please email us at support@spacesquirrel.co

-Dom, Co-Founder

TabletopFountainsPlus

It does what it says it does, and while it took quite some time, I was happy to see it that it seemed to work. The compression didn't save me very much, as I had already saved the files to a pretty small size, but the image renaming feature is quite innovative, and I believe it's helped me to get more qualified traffic. The one major drawback, however, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to get a copy of the newly compressed and renamed images for backup purposes; and it doesn't touch any files in the Shopify files section - where most of my product images reside... I do like the "set and forget" aspect of it, though. My dilemma now is that I don't have any easy way to get a copy of the revised (i.e., compressed) product images, and once I've got all my images compressed and renamed, I am hard pressed to continue my subscription, since I now know how to save all future files myself, and the app won't really be doing anything after a month or so...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61