Currency Converter & Switcher

Currency Conversion, Currency Switcher, Currency Converter

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Currency Converter Cover Page

Off on a Whim

Location Japan

Love this app, it does what I need and is simple to set up and leave running without a fuss! Also integrates with other apps that are a bit picky, and the developers go the extra mile to make sure it installs and work out any bugs that need tweaking. Thanks!

Believe

Location Malaysia

easy to set up. they have 2 different app for this: currency converter, and set pricing for countries.

iShopdeals

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 37 minutes

GREATE APP. Can highly recommend it! :-) super fast help when I needed it! Webrex Studios helped me review and fix issues in a matter of minutes.

WINNER OF VICTORIES

Location South Africa

Good customer service and fast response keep up the good work and good customer service from Arpan helps me out with all i need

HT SHOP

Location China
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Fantastic app and even better support! Definitely recomment this. It does what it says in the description.

Hediyesi

Location Mexico

Just install this little app on my shopify store, so far so good, the app does exactly how it advertises. See how it will turn out. best part its free and works seamlessly. Thanks guys!

HEAL & GROW

Location India

I used this app for my store. It functions perfectly and is easily customizable. It supports almost all languages. It also allows me to edit the look and feel according to my brand.

Setup Mafia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Finally the one that actually did what I wanted, literally just wanted a currency conversion app that wasn't a popup. I LOVE YOU whoever made this, because I literally went through 3 hours of looking for something that did this

FAYM

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

The application is wonderful and beautiful, easy to handle and quick to set up, and it explains how to add the application to your store

LighterARC

Great app and great customer support! It allows to show/hide currency dropdown really helps with my website

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22