Currency Converter & Switcher

Currency Conversion, Currency Switcher, Support Market

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Currency Converter Cover Page

MARVELLA by Rasha

Location United Arab Emirates

I had this app and i got an amazing support and response with many features, the guys came up on google meet and helped me same time !

Drobuy

I use this app to convert currencies and it works great. Fast and smoot response. Th tech support provided great help.

Hot Bucket®

Location Switzerland

Great app, responsive support and logical usability. perfect solution to country pricing. Definately 5 star

PUHUO

Location China

Fantastic app and even better support! Definitely recomment this. It does what it says in the description.

Magical Wool

GREATE APP. Can highly recommend it! :-) super fast help when I needed it! Webrex Studios helped me review and fix issues in a matter of minutes.

Lavish Beauté Hair & Body

Its absolutely solving my issues about selling worldwide. Easy to use, really fast and kind support! Thank you!

Nivana Co

Amazing app! Does exactly what I need it to do and it is completely free. Thank you to Arpan who is a great customer success and support team member. He went above and beyond my needs and a strong asset to the team!

D'Zani Fashion

This is a great app!! Thank you so much for developing this and helping our business grow in other markets!! Customer service is very quick and responsive and really helps out.

SOUQ SAMURAI

Location Turkey

Arpan is very helpfull before downloading the app. The app has 2 options which is very nice; automatic rates and manual rates. Adding manual exchange rates is very handy as we are Turkish brand which is affecting negatively because of the huge different between currencies

youlike-products

Very easy and helps a lot. This app solves the problem of international pricing. They made sure the app worked without any errors on my website. Way to go...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14