Currency Conversion, Converter

Currency Conversion, Converter | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Currency Conversion, Currency Converter, Currency Switcher

Kodu

I am new to shopify and have been looking for an auto currency converter. This app is has that and seems to be easy and stable.

Koor Fashion

I was looking for a currency converter app.This app is great, Rounds off the currency and displays currency as per geo location. Thank you. Very happy with this app.

Toddy Inc

Responded to inquiry via chat box within a minute and proceeded to help us with the issues. Have been using the application since the launch of our website and we are very happy with the performance. Backend is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Laponie of Scandinavia

We have 4 stores, and we had to choose this app. It has all the features we need, it's customizable, and it's free. - Rates can be automatic or fixed.
- Currency symbol positioning is fully customizable.
- Currency based on geo location.
- Rounding options are available, even removal of decimals.
- No limit for the number of currencies to enable. If it was the other apps, you could have half of the features you need, and pay for the other half. This one is free. Support has been very great as well. Very friendly and reliable.

ChaiEasy

Highly Recommended App for currency switch. Easy to set up and very prompt customer support. Love it!

Qualitykicks

Best currency app I have ever used! Exactly what I was looking for and support was amazing right away. Looking forward using this app for a long time ahead. Absolutly great team and app! 10/10

POSESHE

Great app, responsive support and logical usability. perfect solution to country pricing. Definately 5 star

SkultS

By far one of the best currency conversion apps. Overall,once set up,it integrates seamlessly with your store. Missing a few features & still has room for improvement,but definitely worth considering especially if on a tight budget!

Willpower

So good app and service,patient to teach me how to use the app,and it is free,so great,I love it,recommend.

SK Bijoux

I installed this app for currency and its amazing ... Easy to install without even scratching the head

Previous 1 3 4