Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 27, 2021

I love this app, very professional and very user friendly. I would recommend this app to anyone. Great job.

Only Gold
St. Lucia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Autoketing replied December 28, 2021

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

December 25, 2021

KKLKLKMLKNMKLMNKLNLKNKLNKLNKLNKNKLJLNKNKLNLKNKLNLKLKNKLNKLNKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLK

Waist Shapers Official™
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Autoketing replied December 26, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

December 21, 2021

I used this app to help me in running my store and in fact I liked it very much and it helped me a lot with that. Thank you .

Sultan Store
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 11 days
Autoketing replied December 21, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

July 13, 2021

i just install this app on my store and its very good and easy to install I am very happy to using this app on my store

Joyce & Beauty
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied July 13, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Edited March 11, 2021

UPD: Support fixed mistake, now everything works. Thnx Used it with POP theme. Few days ago something went wrong and after pushing add to cart button only first variant of product always adding to cart. Problem was fixed after turning off currency converter. Will be glad to use it again after problem will be solved

logofabrics
Ukraine
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Autoketing replied March 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue and send you an email to support you.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Regards,

January 20, 2021

The whole Autoketing team are awesome, quick & professional! We requested to change the position of the Currency Converter Box. Literally within 30 seconds of sending out the email the Autoketing team already responded and asked to give them the necessary access to make the changes and in 5 minutes after that we had everything done with a follow up email notifying us the task had been completed. Thank you Autoketing for your awesomeness & professionalism!

STRIVETTA
Bahrain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Autoketing replied January 20, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

December 3, 2020

Very useful, able to solve my problem,I hope it can be more comprehensive and the price is very reasonable. I like this application very much.

Bao Yan Official Store
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied December 4, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Regards

December 2, 2020

it helped me alot with my store, than you very much
keep going this is very helpful app, thans again

Rattatat
Time spent using app: 9 days
Autoketing replied December 2, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.
Best regards

November 16, 2020

NICE....................................................................................................................

MAJEXPRESS
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Autoketing replied November 17, 2020

When you have any problems, please contact us.

Regards

October 15, 2020

Very good app! I used it in my store and it was very helpful for me. Recommend to all customers. Good luck :)

Merrci
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 2 months
Autoketing replied October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation.
We're happy that our app is helpful for you.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,