Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

insangels

powerful app. totally free. very nice thank you!!!
automatic exchange the currency

Britannical

Very efficient app and good, quick customer service. I needed the currency converter bar to be moved on my web page and the team at Autoketing made the change very quickly. Would recommend.

More Than A Barcode

This app is amazing!! Better than all the paid ones and it's FREE!! Thanks so much to all who created this app and let it be free! :)

The Art of Wall

Great app! Worked first time, I had no trouble installing or using. Highly recommend for those who are new to shopping sites.

SHOPALBY

I searched and found this App! Its very easy to install and its works perfectly. I recommend it.

Fifth Moon

Everything seems to be working great so far. The currency icon has more customization options than other apps I've used (I blended it into my theme no problem) and the team at Autoketing was able to put the icon in the spot I requested within a day. Too good to be free, but it is.

Back Gate Sales

Just loaded the app a couple of days ago - immediate results were 3 orders from new countries not previously ordering and the number of queries about pricing has fallen. Very happy - easy to implement and looks great on the pages. Thanks!

Buyitm Store

Great support and work very well on my website.
Very fast respond for support. the UI is very nice.

esitollo

EASY. AWESOME , REALLY AWESOME, AWESOMEST AND HELPFUL. RECOMMENDED AS IT MAKE CUSTOMERS MORE LIKELY TO BUY!

BeautybyOrganica

I love the app. It's so convenient to use. At first, I didn't know I would find the Nigerian Naira among the currencies but guess what? there are over 160 currencies. Thank you guys!!!