Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Iven Betta

Great support team from them. Thanks for the super fast response time. Highly recommended. Five stars without a doubt.

Bookmark of Love

Easy to install, customer service very responsive and super helpful. Definitely recommended app if your store needs a currency converter. It's Free.

Popcorn General Store

great app, fast support, high recommended, tried other app before but have lots of bugs, this is a life saver

Hunt Wonders

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD JUST USE IT FREE AND NEVER ATTEMPT TO PAY THEM TO REQUEST FOR IT'S POSITION BECAUSE IT WILL END UP TERRIBLE. BEFORE PAYING THEY HAVE A GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT AFTER PAYING THE DIDN'T GOT THE JOB DONE CORRECTLY, AFTER MY POLITE FEEDBACK ABOUT THE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ICON POSITION ON MY WEBSITE I GOT NO ANSWERS ANYMORE. SHAME TO THIS GUYS LETTING US FEEL THAT AFTER GETTING THE MONEY THEY WILL JUST LEAVE YOU HANGING WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS. CRAP CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Milky Way Online Shopping

I really like this app. it's very easy and convenient to use. 5 stars from me. thank you so much for this awesome app.

RAD Panda Barber

We have started to use Currency Converter Box for a short time, but everything looks amazing and works in a simple and proper manner. The support is just incredible, assistance was fast and very prompt. Definitely would suggest!!!

Bareaya

Really easy to install and very comprehensive. Support team is reactive and reply within a few hours. Great app

Stickwithbonbon

I have been looking into many different currency apps, but this one is the BEST. Great customer service, so easy to work with, and solved my request within 36 hours. Highly recommend!

Sportlicious Malaysia

Best Converter for FREE! Easy installation, Prompt response from customer support,

Miss Chief Bunny

I have tried Paid and Free Currency Converter apps...and THIS IS THE BEST! It shouldn't be such a big deal...but I find every other one is soooo limited...and usually it's because they are trying to pull you in to use their other associated Paid apps. This is awesome! It does what it says...immediately. I had 3 other ones in a row that actually made my shop act strangely. Thank you guys! I love it. If you have any other apps...I am definitely interested...paid or not. Cheers! www.misschiefbunny.com