Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Siren De La Mer Extensions

So far so good! It fits well with the design on my site and gets the job done. Can't complain too much other than being bombarded to leave a review to keep it free.

Brannah's

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just installed your currency converter installation was easy and the converter seems to be working well thank you for offering this great app for free.

MyMerchCo

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app! Converts a large amount of currencies easily and has a very easy back-end to work from. The only issue I'm facing and I'm not sure if it is normal or not, is that when a new visitor opens the website, it takes about 30 seconds before the currencies option comes up.

Up-to-Date Marketing

Time spent using app About 1 month

I loved this App. One of the Best Apps around! Would definitely recommend! Thanks for the opportunity!

WOODFAL

Awesome features, awesome customer support.
Easy to install and use.
I recommend to everyone, this is a great app.

Keepwood Eyewear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Have been using it for a few days and it looks great, works great, and best part is that it's free. Sad I have been paying for this feature until now.

Legginspire

Location Serbia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use. Looks nice and responds great, has many options and all currencies. Much better than anything I've seen so far :)

Mum & Kid's Home Essentials

I AM USING THIS APP AND WORKS PERFECTLY FINE. GREAT APP ABSOLUTELY EASY TO USE, VERY HELPFULL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.XX

247Scent

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's easy, this App and the support behind it are both AWESOME!
Just so that you all know, we tried not less than 3 currency converters before we met with this one and we are very pleased with the result.

Slady Store

Location Serbia

this is a great app! I love it! It informs customers about the actual amount they will pay in their own currency.