Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

space2u

just now i have installed this app for my store, its working fine. there is no need to be a tech guru to do this. i spent a lot of time with others. but this app is started working in just a install button hit.

but its not converting the price in checkout process. asking tech support to resolve this problem.

SquatTheF*ck

Very useful app and they help you adapt some aspects according to the store theme if you want. So a very good app to show customers your prices in different currencies.

Love Fitness Style

I used this app to help in my dropshipping store. I did not faced any problems. fantastic app. Thank you.

Daily Top Shop

A+ only converter to use! no other converter works as well as this one. This integrates right into your products prices

KoonShop

good

SeshGoggle

I applied this to my website and it worked as described. Good service from the developers, clean. Thanks

tencovidmasks

This is a really simple and great currency converter. The best I have tried so far. And the support is fabulous.

ARA BOLGA-BASKETS

Very good and lovely. My first time and I was amazing with how it responded. I recommend it for you.

DonakCool

I have tried so many currency plugins, but none of them can be as fast, simple, and awesome as it is

Freestyle USA

app and dev team have been helpful. Our major concern is it makes our catalog pages load SUPER SLOW. Need to look at ways to improve this.