Currency Converter Plus

Currency Converter Plus

by Code Black Belt

The Professional Multi Currency Converter for your store

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Works exactly as advertised! Been using for about 6 months and the only issue I have had is conversions happening on some triggered pop-ups I was using - the support team was quick to come up with a solution for me! Highly recommend for any multi-country e-commerce site.

Lucius Atelier

Customer service is top notch to handle the issues we encountered. All-in-all, a pretty nifty currency converter app.

Thank you!

February 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's truly appreciated!

Blowout Brush™

great customer service!

BELARC

The app works great. I've tried before another similar 5-star app that failed with currency conversion.

Watyouneed

Good application thanks you for that ! I recommend this app for every shop
You will convert really fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verdancy Lab

Currency converter+ just made me so surprised that after installed and activated the app, they immediately check whether everything is working smoothly in my store . That is truly an unexpected and thoughtful service to me. Really recommend Currency Converter+!!!!

INNOTECH21

I really love what it does to my store. It converts exactly. I hope this would help me boosts my sales in my Shopify store..

Emporium Products

I love this App so far. I sent them an email to custom fit my conversion to my website and they did so in 5minutes, super fast and excellent customer service. Very happy with the way it looks and performs. Great App! :)

1 Heal at a time

Great app ! Works for almost all countries, great monthly price, lots of customization options and comes with a whole month free trial! Reccomend to anyone !

Vulcazon

A really useful, effective and simple to use application. Customer support is very fast in solving anything you can ask for and this is difficult to find in other applications. Really good, congratulations!