Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Nightire Sleepwear

I used the app to help me get different currencies on my site all the way to check out. It works perfectly and the support is fantastic

ORDERINGVALUE LTD

Great App. i have used many apps that changed currencies but all of them slow down store speed and don't change the currency at checkout just the product page.BUT when I used this app my conversion rate has been increased by 2% it is converting currencies in the home page, Product page and checkout page depends on IP customer Location, My customers can pay in their local currency. my store now looks more professional. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER!

Three Trees Fibre Crafts

I needed an app for my overseas customers to see my products in their own currency. this app is ideal for me. The online help was fast and first rate.

Nadia Doré

Both the app itself as well as the support for this app is amazing.
I downloaded the app and within minutes the developer was able to help me integrate the app with my website theme. The developer was very professional and went out of his way to make sure the the style of the currency menu was customised to fit my requirements. The responses were so quick (seconds). Thank you!

Regency Road

app does actually what it promised. Support was great and had the app integrate and running in a few hours .

imagiLabs

I got this app to enable currencies based on visitors' locations, and it was super easy to set up and I also experienced really fast response time and implementation from the KILATECH app developers for the more custom features. Thank you Akila!

INIUS Technology

The app performs perfectly, the currency automatically changes to the customers local currency and allows them to check out in the same currency. The customer support was second to none, they responded in seconds and was able to help with all of my queries. Highly recommend

kynotics.com

Great app and very good and fast technical assistance! The converter works fine and can even be integrated in your menu structure.

Blueguard

good app so far. good customer service from akila. does what supposed to and cheaper then other similar apps.

F The Humans

This app is the best currency converter I could find, and I looked for hours on end. The support team member who was helping me, Akila D Perera, was super nice and helpful. Could not recommend this app more!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18