Currency Converter Ultimate

Auto Currency Converter & Switcher + Multi Currency Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

currency converter

cado EU Official Store

Location Japan

We used the app to convert from EUR to GBP to fix the local price (e.g. €199 for £199) by using the GeoIP because Shopify automatically converted based on the daily rate. The developper was exceptionally helpful and I highly recommend this app.

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates

I've tried other currency converter apps, this one stands out! I care a lot about my store looking professional, this app delivers, and solves all the issues I had with other apps. Excellent support, fast response, thanks to Akila.

Hilborn Civil Sector Press

I needed the checkout feature and this app provides it. Easy to install and support was great - very responsive and pro-active in offering to assist.

Ecotisticalme

Location Kuwait

Great app with amazing support. Really served the purpose it was needed for. I recommend and merchant that required currency conversion to use.

Lift Leggings

Fantastic app for the much needed function to achieve better conversations at a fraction of the cost compared to other higher rated competitors (which I have switched from to this app). Also support is top notch via whatsapp, Akila (the developer) responded instantly to a quick question regarding setup. Which is again is another plus over it’s competitors where it took around 24 hours for an email response. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well recommended!

EGLOW

The best customer support and best app so far
Highly recommended and appreciated for the owners and developers!

urban-baby-store

Exactly all the features you need for multi-currency selling. The support is excellent: Akila is knowledgeable, quick, and with an eye for style, so the end result matches the store aesthetics well. Currency Converter Ultimate has excellent customization. It integrates with Shopify Payments, so your customers can not only see prices in their home currency, but they can also PAY in their home currency .

NUC

I have tried many currency apps but this one is definitely the best and I will for sure keep working with Currency Converter Ultimate. Customer service is also very reactive and helped me set up changes I wanted ! I fully recommend it !

Royal Globe Inc.

I just installed this app and so far I LIKE it. I really appreciated how quick support responded to me on configuration, less than 24 hrs. That's what great service is about. Thank you!

muse artisan

So happy to have found this app. It does exactly what I needed it to do. The developer is super responsive, friendly and helpful with integration and even went out of the way to tweak some things to fit my theme better. I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22