Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

SubtlEarringsOntheGo

This app is awesome. It was recommended to me by a friend. After testing many apps, this is really the best one I ended up going for. Akila set it up in no time. I am very happy and it looks very professional. Thanks so much!!

OnlineScandinavian

Fantastic Service, this app does exactly what is supposed to do. After trying 3-4 different currency converters, no doubt this is the one

Gothic Babe Co

This app is great. I was able to get the major countries currencies in my store where they can easily toggle through them at no hassle.

The Ring Shop

Great converter and works seamlessly with my site. The customer service team were extremely helpful in solving an issue I faced with many other converter apps. Thank you folks!

Theo & Brom

Akila was very helpful in installing what was needed for the app to work on our page. I love that he can support us via FB messenger. It makes feedback easier. Happy customer right here!

kabelshoes

Tenía un problema para integrar el botón de monedas a al menú y me dieron un muy buen soporte al respecto, quedo solucionado y voy a probar la versión paga.

maryblu.com.co

Gracias por la ayuda, quedo excelente, me llamo mucho la atención la rapidez con la que actuaron, Gracias.

Athlete Body

The best app and best customer service I love it all around! Akila is super nice and a wonderful developer!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery

Very helpful service. They realised I hadn't installed the app properly and contacted me, then helped me set the whole thing up. I couldn't have asked for me! And so far, the app looks great. Thanks Akila!

my.senator.com

This app helped me to remove shopify payments and still use a multi currency store. The support is great and installation was quickly done by the Kilatech support. The currency switcher is also looking pretty good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13