Currency Converter Ultimate

Auto Currency Converter & Switcher + Multi Currency Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

currency converter

Long Island Jeans

Can I know what the 3 currencies are for the standard plan, please ? I have the plan with me but it doesn't show the three free currencies.

June 6, 2021

Please go ahead and select any 4 currencies you wish from the app. Ignore the message underneath that option. If you wish to have more than 4 currencies that is where you need to remove that limit by upgrading the plan. :)

BasisQueen

It does exactly what it promises.
The support is the best! They helped me with what my store specifically needed all with super b attention and support. 10 out of 10.

poodledstore

Exceptional service by Akila, he helped me get the best out of the app and checked it multiple times to make sure it was in line with what I need. The app is fast and works flawlessly!!

Mia Casa

Excellent app. Seamless to install nd support is amazingly fast & friendly! I wouldn't hesitate installing more of their apps

The Train Game

We used this app to help us convert our default AUD currenct to USD and NZD. With the exceptional assistance of the support team, we managed to get everything organised just the way we wanted it. Honestly some of the best customer support I've ever experienced with anything. Quick to welcome us and respond to emails. Felt very supported. Thank you

Linory

Good App, it worked very well with the latest version of booster theme. Excellent customer service!!

Thinkthankay

I've been used another currency app and changed to this app and I loving it. I'm very impressed with their customer service too. They responded me promptly and solved the issues immediately. Thank you so much!

gollala

It is more readable than any other app in the App Store, and it is clean and satisfactory in design. The CS manager is very friendly and responds and resolves quickly. The shop went well quickly, so I want to increase the currency and use the paid version! thank you.

Store of fashion

I highly recommend using this app. The customer service representative not only helped me to place the currency selector at the right place that I wanted, but she also suggested and helped to add a message to my cart. Everything was done in less than 10 minutes. Very prompt in their response and their currency selector is not bulky like other apps.

Nightire Sleepwear

I used the app to help me get different currencies on my site all the way to check out. It works perfectly and the support is fantastic