Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Regency Road

app does actually what it promised. Support was great and had the app integrate and running in a few hours .

imagiLabs

I got this app to enable currencies based on visitors' locations, and it was super easy to set up and I also experienced really fast response time and implementation from the KILATECH app developers for the more custom features. Thank you Akila!

INIUS Technology

The app performs perfectly, the currency automatically changes to the customers local currency and allows them to check out in the same currency. The customer support was second to none, they responded in seconds and was able to help with all of my queries. Highly recommend

kynotics.com

Great app and very good and fast technical assistance! The converter works fine and can even be integrated in your menu structure.

Blueguard

good app so far. good customer service from akila. does what supposed to and cheaper then other similar apps.

F The Humans

This app is the best currency converter I could find, and I looked for hours on end. The support team member who was helping me, Akila D Perera, was super nice and helpful. Could not recommend this app more!

KitBar®

hello, I recommend this application because 1- I installed it and it works very quickly and optimizes well. 2- very easy to install and use. 3- a very very very good service, the technical support responds very quickly.
Before, I had a problem with the conversion rate, my shop is in GB and I target United Kingdom, Australia and USA so every day I find a lot of additions to the cart and 30% which will complete the purchase because I use other application it converts the currency automatically but at the checkout page always remains the currency of the store. now with this app it automatically changes the currency even on the checkout page.

Calm Kingdom

I have not seen not expected such outstanding customer service. The apps works perfect, and more importantly, they have what’s app customer service in which the communication is very easy. Besides, they have installed for me everything in glance and kept taking the extra mile to ensure everything is more than perfect

Urban Fashion Store

IM HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE AND I LIKED TOO GOOD JOB AND GOOD NIGHT.....................................

swhisperjewellery

Wonderful app and very helpful service. Thank you for doing extra work for my shop! Love the way that bar displayed