Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

Dillyz

I used the App and it was instantly installed and synced all active Shopify currency automatically, Great Support from Cezar and swift responses. Very Happy with it and Strongly recommend it!

ViaRothstein

We really like this plugin, it does the job like its supposed to.
We would recommend it to anyone who need multi-currency.

Knaw-ty Dog Treats

I use this app to make a money converter on my website. i have customers in other countries and it makes it easy.

Intyrnational

Very helpful full support by developer to integrate. Really quite a bit of work goes into making an app like this. First app I've used that works really well unlike MANY other better funded rivals. Developer - can you please bring back the free upgrade feature? That was such a blessing to startup shopify operators like us who are already being squeezed out of high recurrings. The Geo-Location feature would be amazing to have. Thank you!!!

The Lady Bride

The team is very responsive, informative, and reply very quick!
great service and great app with the best value for money!
Keep what you doing and it will be the best App in Shopify no doubt!

The Global Bird

THE ONLY APP, that's free with GEO localisation switcher AND rounding decimals.
All you have to do is leave a review, not much to ask right?
THANK YOU !!!! YE

Slimcase.co

Super fast response. The app work perfectly on my site. I really appreciate your support. Thank you!

Comfort 9

Very straight forward currency converter, had no problems adding it to my store. The integration process went very smoothly so now it blends in with my theme extremely well. Would definitely recommend.

Deaf Stuff

Amazing support, went above and beyond and even customized the location of the icon and made the design look seamless. 5/5

Veeshack Trends

BEST CURRENCY CONVERTOR in Shopify with Country flags and Excellent UI.
Excellent, Check www.veeshacktrends.com
Best SUPPORT and IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM THE TEAM.