Currency Converter Ultimate

Auto Currency Converter & Switcher + Multi Currency Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

currency converter

Calm Kingdom

I have not seen not expected such outstanding customer service. The apps works perfect, and more importantly, they have what’s app customer service in which the communication is very easy. Besides, they have installed for me everything in glance and kept taking the extra mile to ensure everything is more than perfect

Urban Fashion Store

IM HAPPY WITH THIS SERVICE AND I LIKED TOO GOOD JOB AND GOOD NIGHT.....................................

swhisperjewellery

Wonderful app and very helpful service. Thank you for doing extra work for my shop! Love the way that bar displayed

Wilmae Beauty

After downloading various different currency conversion apps, I have finally found the one. I wanted to incorporate the currency selector into my menu and their support team responded in a timely manner. I also had a special request and they handled it with no problem.

Myrcene Solutions

Very nice app. The support team is really fast and have integrated the currency converter perfectly on my shop . I highly recommend.

PicasYou

The app is good and better than other currency apps, but the support team is amazing, they went out of their way to do some customization for the app to fulfill our needs. I highly recommend.

AfterTwenty Boutique

I love how my currency converter looks on my store! It serves it purpose and I might upgrade anytime soon. Thank you Akila for granting my requests faster than expected!

SweetLF

Good service, when I have any new request, the guy always help me to fix in time, recommended app of course.

Piktori™

Finally a currency converter which allows checkouts in different currencies. Top notch service, great design. Akila is awesome!

Sky Glue

Great app and super service. I was helped through the simple step-by step install so everything was very smooth.