Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate | Reviews

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

swhisperjewellery

Wonderful app and very helpful service. Thank you for doing extra work for my shop! Love the way that bar displayed

Wilmae Beauty

After downloading various different currency conversion apps, I have finally found the one. I wanted to incorporate the currency selector into my menu and their support team responded in a timely manner. I also had a special request and they handled it with no problem.

Myrcene Solutions

Very nice app. The support team is really fast and have integrated the currency converter perfectly on my shop . I highly recommend.

PicasYou

The app is good and better than other currency apps, but the support team is amazing, they went out of their way to do some customization for the app to fulfill our needs. I highly recommend.

AfterTwenty Boutique

I love how my currency converter looks on my store! It serves it purpose and I might upgrade anytime soon. Thank you Akila for granting my requests faster than expected!

SweetLF

Good service, when I have any new request, the guy always help me to fix in time, recommended app of course.

Piktori™

Finally a currency converter which allows checkouts in different currencies. Top notch service, great design. Akila is awesome!

Sky Glue

Great app and super service. I was helped through the simple step-by step install so everything was very smooth.

Atelcic

Good job and fast. Code has been installed in my store and they have sent me everything they have done

MultyColored

The best performing currency app for the best price, I tried them all so don't waste your time and choose this one! Also great and quick customer support! 6 stars!