Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

Glavice

Really good app. Haven't finished properly installing the app but has been good so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphin Merlin

Best free currency convertor to use with no minimum knowledge of coding.....thanks for your support

Kshopmart

I used this App to sell more products over the world. I like its Geo-based function. It would be nicer to add more currency format options in your next release.

testcito

Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free. Nice app- So nice it is free.

Reo's Boutique

I am using this App for selling Global. I have not used an app like this before so i am trusting that everything works out. The entire process was more simplified by their helping page for the placement of their HTML section, surprisingly simple. Thanks Currency Converter Ultimate, your team sure has me smiling. keep up the great work.

Colavish

BEST APP IN THE MARKET. Must have app for all the shopify owners to increase their conversion rate for international markets.

Fashiony Fox™

We just started using it on our page and hopefully it will work as described. We would like to send a detailed feedback later.

Yeard Work

Just installed it. While it wasn't an automatic install, Instructions were fairly to follow. Now, let's see if the auto-convert works.

Hugvy

Would be great if geolocating is free. Seems like I could write a review and get the feature enabled. It is not clear to me whether writing a review is sufficient to enable this feature though. Nor was it clear that the app was not completely free. It is very easy to use and set up however so even without the geolocation it would be suitable for our needs.

Catchy Beast

Looking good and have free option which for a beginner is great! Does what it states. Have multiple currencies. Thanks