Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

NEURACELL

Awesome app and Free, easy to install and functions as expected! what more can one ask for? recommend it for sure

CookingNifty

I'm so glad this app is free :) Hopefully it helps out with my store! :D Looking forward to more conversions from different countries.

Sonic Skin Clinic

I love this app! They have finally solved the problem of having to pay for currency converter apps! Definitely recommend!

Shop Cozy Co.

An excellent app.... just get it! I'm so happy its free. Its well adjusted to mobile to and give the customer an option to change the currency in a cute small conspicuous way. love it and will literally download other apps from this developer..... installation was super painless as well.

Accointing Services AG

Have been looking for an app like this for a while, this one was a super easy integration no real coding required!

Lulu5FineJewellery

Good app and all the features we need or our store. Accurate currency readings and up to date with currency updates. Recommended.

Kitrest

i like it so much recomended app, it work great but i had some exprience already so i know this is great

CallCloud

CallCloud use this App to deliver customers the world's most affordable Travel SIMs (including eSIMs) to customer all over the globe. CCU is a great FREE App to enable you to present your prices in local prices to your customers. It has increased conversion rates, and saved us precious time in not having to deal with manually converting. Highly recommended!

Awesome OnlineStore

I'm trying all the functionality of the app. I hope it works, very good reviews. I have a question, how many currencies can I add to the list?

October 29, 2019

You can add as many as you wish. :)

Mi-Bacpac

Solid currency converter. was really useful. hoping to get great conversions with this app. thanks again.