Currency Converter Ultimate

Auto Currency Converter & Switcher + Multi Currency Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

currency converter

LINE10 Tools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

You need to understand that this is one of the few apps that actually works with shopify multicurrency payments, which allows the user to checkout in the same currency visible on the website, Most older and highly reviewed currency apps Dont do this. this one works flawlessly.

It integrated very well with my website, The support is amazing and FAST to resolve issues and will go the extra mile in order to get this app integrated well with your store.

I Highly recommend this app

SubtlEarringsOntheGo

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is awesome. It was recommended to me by a friend. After testing many apps, this is really the best one I ended up going for. Akila set it up in no time. I am very happy and it looks very professional. Thanks so much!!

OnlineScandinavian

Location Denmark

Fantastic Service, this app does exactly what is supposed to do. After trying 3-4 different currency converters, no doubt this is the one

Gothic Babe Co

This app is great. I was able to get the major countries currencies in my store where they can easily toggle through them at no hassle.

The Ring Shop

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great converter and works seamlessly with my site. The customer service team were extremely helpful in solving an issue I faced with many other converter apps. Thank you folks!

Theo & Brom

Location Belgium

Akila was very helpful in installing what was needed for the app to work on our page. I love that he can support us via FB messenger. It makes feedback easier. Happy customer right here!

kabelshoes

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Tenía un problema para integrar el botón de monedas a al menú y me dieron un muy buen soporte al respecto, quedo solucionado y voy a probar la versión paga.

maryblu.com.co

Location Ecuador
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Gracias por la ayuda, quedo excelente, me llamo mucho la atención la rapidez con la que actuaron, Gracias.

Athlete Body

Time spent using app About 1 month

The best app and best customer service I love it all around! Akila is super nice and a wonderful developer!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful service. They realised I hadn't installed the app properly and contacted me, then helped me set the whole thing up. I couldn't have asked for me! And so far, the app looks great. Thanks Akila!