Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Suri Paris

The support team is really helpful, willing to solve all kinds of problems. Moreover, the app runs very smoothly. Loving this app.

veganarmy

Was having some issues with the app but seem to have figured it out. the app does seem to offer some great features

Babies Spirit

Awesome App it really help me with currency. My clients are now more satisfied that they have their service

Sam Calloway

This service is a HUGE help! So many of my international customers ask for the price of a product, and I didn't understand what they meant. I hadn't considered that the default currency would be a barrier to purchase. They were wanting the price with the currency they used, so I desperately needed this app.

GRAB HOT

Really Good App for startup store, its working smooth & without any error on both android and windows platform. premium feature also free after putting review and its also free, now. maybe chargeable after few months i think so..

Before We Do

Easy to install but very limiting with currencies you're allowed to add. Only added x2 additional...

vimaxgulf

It really works well, most importantly it converts currency based on my users IP location so it is really amazing

The Better Gadget

This is a smart and necessary Currency Converter. Always on the money! Once I added this to my site, it was really amazing! I would recommend for sure!

Flash Deal USA

It does an amazing job. The best converter there is. I should be able to sell internationally like a pro with this plugin.

buyk

I used this app to convert currencies, and it's been helping us a lot. This app is very effective. Recommended for everyone.