Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate | Reviews

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

MerchFlo

Seems like an OK app. I have not really gotten the hang of using it. But looks like it will get the job done.

The Craft Toys

Sloth Outfitters

Dishonest practice of forcing you to write a review before getting to use the app. I would also be careful on this app since it seems to be fairly new.

November 3, 2019

As you requested, I just decided to close my free sale of premium features. Going forward, you'll have to pay 4.99USD/month of discounted price for the premium features. You got the honor of closing the free sale. Thank you.

Junel Gifts

Great, the main things i wanted was rounding and a good conversion app which was easy to install and enable

Stinson Apparel

Great app for easy currency conversions. Nice to see this type of application being free to use. Nice job!

Daddy's Angel Clothing

Great app.. And it's free. Why would you pay for the same thing when you can get the same, and more features for free?

Momma Loves Baby

fairly easy install and works as intended to switch currencies on shopify webstore. Looking forward to auto switch ability..

Salon Beauty

I used this app to convert my currencies for my customers. This app made it so much easier for me to get conversions! It's great I love it!

Pink Lives

It's an amazing app. I like it. It is easy to install and use. All of the instructions are very detailed.

Mindful Hearing Products

Very good currency app . Will most likely become the dominant one on shopify. Does everything the other one do , but easier to use and set up as well as its free