Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

AlanasPlace

This is a great app to use for currency conversion. I've had a major sales boost since using this app.

eco dreamer2

This app was really helpful for automatic currency changer for FREE. Thanks a lot guys will be using this on every store i make. Great!!

Pole Threads

Easy to install, very minimal coding required. Looking forward to testing out all the available features.

fashionvirula

This looks like a very efficient and useful app for all Shopify shop owners. I recommend using this app to ensure that customers from other countries get the correct currencies listed in accurate conversions, with geo-location based results! Incredible. Thank you to the developers!

Her little things

Nice app. Very descriptive on changing codes. I am a beginner and know nothing of coding. So this was very much helpful

Miuhoks

Let me use it and will review it after this ! bcoz never use it , we will never know what is this app for !

Israel-Cart

its app is great and very simple to use
I recommend it as five stars app
best currency app good for any one

Bonny Planet

Currency converter is a must have app for any shopify store. I always prefer KILATECH when I am selecting apps for my store. They have a wonderful customer support. I have been using their apps for months now. Never had a problem. Works seamlessly with my Brooklyn theme. I have tried several currency converter apps before. But this is the fastest and most accurate currency converter in the market with no doubt. I highly recommend everyone to try this!!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next