4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and functionality, particularly its automatic geo-location feature and compatibility with Shopify multicurrency payments. Many appreciate its positive impact on sales and speed, without affecting store performance. The customer support is praised for its professionalism and quick response times. Merchants find the app affordable and ideal for international sales due to its accurate currency conversion. The team's transparency about code changes during installation is also valued.

October 1, 2020

Amazing service! Great app. Support answers VERY quickly. They care about their customers, and I use Kilatech apps on all my stores!

Ultimate Baby Bags
November 9, 2020

One of the best services ever. I highly recomment their services.
Akila did a great job on my store. 5 stars for sure

FINEFOREAL
Belgium
Edited November 3, 2019

Great app.. And it's free. Why would you pay for the same thing when you can get the same, and more features for free?

Daddy's Angel Clothing
November 23, 2022

very grateful for the help on my shopify store. i love the feature in the header for the drop down country options and responses were very quick and thorough!

Especially For You Israel
November 2, 2019

He estado buscando una app que fuera completa, amigable y gratuita.
Recién he instalado Currency Converter ha sido muy fácil, sobre todo porque las instrucciones son muy fáciles de seguir.
Recomiendo que la utilicen, si buscan algo práctico, seguro y gratuito.

Milennia Store
October 27, 2019

very nice and useful tool. definitely trusted and recommended, solved my problem on currency conversion!

styleforshoes
Greece
Edited October 28, 2019

This app is amazing. I honestly helps my conversion quite a lot, as i noticed that most of my customers are not US based. Highly recommend!

sznstylez
October 27, 2019

Its a realy good app smf it boosts my conversions so you should realy use it and leave a good review

MyTeeth
Netherlands
November 1, 2019

I am using this App for selling Global. I have not used an app like this before so i am trusting that everything works out. The entire process was more simplified by their helping page for the placement of their HTML section, surprisingly simple. Thanks Currency Converter Ultimate, your team sure has me smiling. keep up the great work.

Reo's Boutique
August 3, 2021

Really fast support, transparent code - they tell you every step of the way what they're doing to your code and the end result looks great. I already tried this with my friends in Canada and Thailand (I'm in Australia) and they say it works perfectly. Thanks for making such a great product.

Flying Solo Gear Company