Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

Flash Deal USA

It does an amazing job. The best converter there is. I should be able to sell internationally like a pro with this plugin.

buyk

I used this app to convert currencies, and it's been helping us a lot. This app is very effective. Recommended for everyone.

sznstylez

This app is amazing. I honestly helps my conversion quite a lot, as i noticed that most of my customers are not US based. Highly recommend!

MyTeeth

Its a realy good app smf it boosts my conversions so you should realy use it and leave a good review

Pops&Go

I used this in my stores and works too nice and minimalistic. I recommend you to install this app

voalaa

works well so far. will explore some more with other themes and make a final recommendation. stay tuned

Pet's Nails Grinder

Great App. Really nice and minimalistic design. I just love it how easily it can be installed in your store.

styleforshoes

very nice and useful tool. definitely trusted and recommended, solved my problem on currency conversion!

sleeknstyle

Good App, I really love it, the interface is well designed and system is really good, im so glad i found this app

iLogik Shop

Great app, easy to install and automatically converts the currency. Easy installation steps. Recommended.