Currency Converter Ultimate

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 28, 2020

Fantastic Service, this app does exactly what is supposed to do. After trying 3-4 different currency converters, no doubt this is the one

OnlineScandinavian
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 7, 2020

This app is great. I was able to get the major countries currencies in my store where they can easily toggle through them at no hassle.

Gothic Babe Co
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 7, 2020

Great converter and works seamlessly with my site. The customer service team were extremely helpful in solving an issue I faced with many other converter apps. Thank you folks!

The Ring Shop
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 17, 2020

Akila was very helpful in installing what was needed for the app to work on our page. I love that he can support us via FB messenger. It makes feedback easier. Happy customer right here!

Theo & Brom
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 25, 2020

Tenía un problema para integrar el botón de monedas a al menú y me dieron un muy buen soporte al respecto, quedo solucionado y voy a probar la versión paga.

kabelshoes
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
May 20, 2020

Gracias por la ayuda, quedo excelente, me llamo mucho la atención la rapidez con la que actuaron, Gracias.

maryblu.com.co
Ecuador
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 11, 2020

The best app and best customer service I love it all around! Akila is super nice and a wonderful developer!

Athlete Body
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited May 4, 2020

Very helpful service. They realised I hadn't installed the app properly and contacted me, then helped me set the whole thing up. I couldn't have asked for me! And so far, the app looks great. Thanks Akila!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 4, 2020

This app helped me to remove shopify payments and still use a multi currency store. The support is great and installation was quickly done by the Kilatech support. The currency switcher is also looking pretty good.

my.senator.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 4, 2020

Great App, Love this app! It's the most proffesional one I've used, easy setup in about 2 minutes, excellent customer service. thank you!

Boho Rug Discount by Yasi & Faramarz