Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Smart Currency List, Geolocation based multi currency checkout

The Ring Shop

Great converter and works seamlessly with my site. The customer service team were extremely helpful in solving an issue I faced with many other converter apps. Thank you folks!

Theo & Brom

Akila was very helpful in installing what was needed for the app to work on our page. I love that he can support us via FB messenger. It makes feedback easier. Happy customer right here!

kabelshoes

Tenía un problema para integrar el botón de monedas a al menú y me dieron un muy buen soporte al respecto, quedo solucionado y voy a probar la versión paga.

maryblu.com.co

Gracias por la ayuda, quedo excelente, me llamo mucho la atención la rapidez con la que actuaron, Gracias.

Athlete Body

The best app and best customer service I love it all around! Akila is super nice and a wonderful developer!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery

Very helpful service. They realised I hadn't installed the app properly and contacted me, then helped me set the whole thing up. I couldn't have asked for me! And so far, the app looks great. Thanks Akila!

my.senator.com

This app helped me to remove shopify payments and still use a multi currency store. The support is great and installation was quickly done by the Kilatech support. The currency switcher is also looking pretty good.

Boho Rug Discount by Yasi & Faramarz

Great App, Love this app! It's the most proffesional one I've used, easy setup in about 2 minutes, excellent customer service. thank you!

Mommy's Shape

Very communicative and great team. Recommend it with no doubts! Quite fast working and super commodate.

justalluneed.com

Its a very useful app. I deffinetly recomend it. I’ve had a default one and i change it with this app and its much more useful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11