Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

maryblu.com.co

Gracias por la ayuda, quedo excelente, me llamo mucho la atención la rapidez con la que actuaron, Gracias.

Athlete Body

The best app and best customer service I love it all around! Akila is super nice and a wonderful developer!

Jane Sheppard Jewellery

Very helpful service. They realised I hadn't installed the app properly and contacted me, then helped me set the whole thing up. I couldn't have asked for me! And so far, the app looks great. Thanks Akila!

my.senator.com

This app helped me to remove shopify payments and still use a multi currency store. The support is great and installation was quickly done by the Kilatech support. The currency switcher is also looking pretty good.

Boho Rug Discount by Yasi & Faramarz

Great App, Love this app! It's the most proffesional one I've used, easy setup in about 2 minutes, excellent customer service. thank you!

Mommy's Shape

Very communicative and great team. Recommend it with no doubts! Quite fast working and super commodate.

justalluneed.com

Its a very useful app. I deffinetly recomend it. I’ve had a default one and i change it with this app and its much more useful.

SimplyPurifyy

GREAT SERVICE! The app is very easy to use. Integration was great. By far the best currency app. Recommend!

Comforth Skin™

Great support/service!
I needed help and Akila helped me get the converter in the header as I wanted. Can recommend

Tryilluminate

An amazing app that does everything you need it to. and the support team is fantastic, they'll help you 1 to 1 with any issue you're having, they're great