Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

alottaboutique

I have enjoyed using the free service for almost a year. I was able to choose 2 countries besides my country for currency to be changed. This is wonderful because I chose cad (canada) and aud (australia) and this has increased my sales from those countries. I upgraded to the paid service so that i can have unlimited currencies on my website and this is wonderful. also now people can automatically see their currency when they on the website instead of choosing from the drop down menu. I am completely satisfied at the increase of business this has brought.

Roxanne's Jewellery

Stop looking for another currency converter app! This is from far the best available! It works very smoothly and clean, geo location works fine, it contains unique and useful features. And the most important: the customer service is perfect :)

Cookandplanning

Very useful app , great team, i recommend

KlearWear

Thank you. Prompt and real-time replies from KilaTech when you request for help. They're also transparent about what they are doing and what they changed in shopify.

nightcity clothing

I've looked all over Shopify and this is the best Currency Converter App I've come across yet. The Technical Support team was one of the most helpful I've ever come across and I couldn't recommend them more. I will definitely be purchasing the full version of this app!

Dillyz

I used the App and it was instantly installed and synced all active Shopify currency automatically, Great Support from Cezar and swift responses. Very Happy with it and Strongly recommend it!

Knaw-ty Dog Treats

I use this app to make a money converter on my website. i have customers in other countries and it makes it easy.

Intyrnational

Very helpful full support by developer to integrate. Really quite a bit of work goes into making an app like this. First app I've used that works really well unlike MANY other better funded rivals. Developer - can you please bring back the free upgrade feature? That was such a blessing to startup shopify operators like us who are already being squeezed out of high recurrings. The Geo-Location feature would be amazing to have. Thank you!!!

The Lady Bride

The team is very responsive, informative, and reply very quick!
great service and great app with the best value for money!
Keep what you doing and it will be the best App in Shopify no doubt!

The Global Bird

THE ONLY APP, that's free with GEO localisation switcher AND rounding decimals.
All you have to do is leave a review, not much to ask right?
THANK YOU !!!! YE