Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management

Opherty Ciocci

Our product description looks great now, and these fields are vital for product feed export! Excellent App.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Nugamingonline

Our store has a large product catalog, with well over 1700 products. We were concerned that not only did we not know how to add additional fields to our product page, we were also concerned that we would have to individually add information to each product. Fortunately, the Custom Fields app does both, allowing us to create the custom fields we want, and bulk upload the product information which saved us a bunch of time. Support is also tip top.

Advantagecatering

Great app for our B2B store. Allows us to display product specification information non page easily and importantly in-bulk. The support from John and the guys is second to none and they really bent over backwards to help us with our challenging requirements.

Thanks guys for all the support and the great app!

Dashing Diva Hq

Easy to use, delivers what's expected, and very good customer support. I left an e-mail during business hours and they got back to me right away!

Vancitybox

Easy to use and we really recommend using it if you want to capture more customer information

Floorcity

I'm just getting started but the first thing I noticed about Custom Fields was the ability to actually search for products and then add the fields. Many of the other solutions listed products in lists, page by page or not at all. Bonify also responded by phone with a great overview of the product. Let's make this app grow so it will have even more cool features! Shopify should buy the technology for $1M and make it better but if not I hope these developers get enough users to make it worth their time to focus 100% on anything it can't do yet.

Osea Malibu

This is by far the best app I installed for my store. It's so powerful and easy to use. Our product page wouldn't have been possible without it.

The app itself is incredible, but the support is possibly more incredible. They walked me through a difficult customization step by step. I really couldn't be happier.

Crossfit Ecomm Test

User-friendly, and quick responses from support for any questions

Fitjoy

AWESOME.

Thank you. Had to go through a half dozen other apps till I found one that worked!

Doragon

Custom Fields Is a very nice addition to shopify, you can add excellent data to various parts of your shop and convert it to customers
Must Have !!!