Infinite Options , 3,920 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows for the addition of diverse product options, ideal for businesses with custom work or varied product ranges. The app's efficient customer support, regular updates, and compatibility with other apps and themes are highly praised. Its conditional logic functionality keeps product pages tidy and professional. Merchants also value the ability to create add-ons and adjust product page prices based on selected options. Many recommend this app for its affordability, versatility, and excellent customer service.

April 27, 2024

Only issues with this personalization app. It isn't compatible with LITERALLY anything and support "cannot do something about it"...

What am I paying for then?

Go with another app if you have the choice you will regret installing this one

flawluxe
Germany
6 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Absolutely garbage. Everyday there is something wrong. One day the price’s dont change, one day the text in the box aren’t centered, and today all the options disappeared.

It’s affecting our business. Moving on to a different app.

Klondike AC
24 days using the app
December 13, 2023

bad customer service. they dont even check before deploying css on the website. the option is going out of the screen. What a bad service and bad app. Ridiculous and frustrating.

HATKE BRIDE
Over 1 year using the app
June 11, 2023

I disabled this app a year ago. It is uninstalled from my website. 2 days ago, the old options just magically appeared on my product pages and I cannot remove them. It is causing an incredibly poor customer experience, and creating an order fulfillment NIGHTMARE!!!!

Something Personalized
Almost 5 years using the app
ShopPad Inc. replied June 12, 2023

Hello team,
Infinite Options does not automatically install on your theme or leave any lingering code. Once the app is uninstalled, the options will no longer display. We have reached out via email a few times, so please respond to contact@theshoppad.com so we can assist with troubleshooting.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

October 14, 2023

Unfortunately this app just doesn't meet our needs. While the options sync well within the platform and the price does adjust on the product page, when added to cart, it creates multiple products within the cart which is much too confusing for the customer. If you're just looking for an app that can create bundles, this will work well for you. If you have a complex product with many different variants, this app sadly falls short.

Unmeasured Events
2 days using the app
June 12, 2023

Infinite options utterly destroyed the UK Games Expo for us. The UK, US and Australian currencies worked fine. Anything selected using Infinite Options in Euro currency instantly became worth thousands of Euros for a ten dollar item. Spent hours going through the issue with Shopify support, only to be told by Shopify that it is a bug in Infinite Options. Contacted Infinite Options support days ago, but no reply.

Tabletop Tech
About 1 month using the app
June 25, 2023

It great for adding options but collecting that data in a report requires an additional app making this app dumb.

USA BALLHOCKEY
17 days using the app
November 13, 2023

Found out it does not sync with inventory.

From the Infinite Options FAQ page:
"At this time, Infinite Options is not able to track inventory. Our preferred workaround is to use Shopify variants to track inventory and then use Infinite Options for the additional fields that don't need to be tracked in inventory."

Tee Time Caddie
36 minutes using the app
Edited February 26, 2020

So I am giving it 1 star because it cost me some big money on a customer. Some time ago I reached out to the support team to explain that when a customer checks out they are allowed to remove items associated to the options and leave the options behind.

I had a customer customize a product with a name, they removed the product with the cost but left the customization part which had an additional cost.

Support explained that this is by design and customers can remove the products. If I needed the items to stay I should use another product as they cannot do that.

Not a way to keep customers!

I will say this, if the product did NOT do what I explained above I would give it 5 stars as it is amazing.

Personally Yours Accessories
About 3 years using the app
June 24, 2019

I cannot for the life of me get this app to work. When I install it, I get a blank page. I've tried multiple browsers. I want to pay for this but I there is no point.

Pepa Prints