Infinite Options

Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reviews (3,938)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for selling customizable products, praising its extensive customization options like variants, text fields, dropdowns, and swatches. They value the support for conditional logic and selection rules that enhance the shopping experience. The app is noted for its responsive customer support, effective problem resolution, and assistance with custom code. Merchants also appreciate its seamless integration with various Shopify themes and its intuitive usability, supported by comprehensive guides.

June 2, 2024

Infinite Options is GREAT! My products are highly personalized, and this app helps me easily add personalization options without any hassle. I needed help with one thing, and customer service responded promptly and had it changed for me by the end of the day. I highly recommend it.

You're the Balm Favor Co
Over 2 years using the app
June 10, 2024

The team is very professional and helpful, and they reply very quickly. Great customer service.

The Infinite Options app itself is a game-changer. It's really helped out my store, as I need to include a lot of customization that is not natively supported by Shopify. It's really easy and intuitive to use and I would absolutely recommend this app!

Belbren
Ireland
Almost 3 years using the app
June 9, 2024

We have used this app for 5 years. Upgraded our website and had a problem with the conversion to the new theme. Sent email and within 30 minutes they fixed the problem.. Great Customer Service.

Classy Walking Canes
Over 5 years using the app
June 4, 2024

Seriously best app ever and such helpful customer service and the app makes so many features possible for my app!

Little Sycamore
Over 6 years using the app
May 30, 2024

Customer service is great! They formatted something for me that got a little wonky with a template upgrade. They were fast, friendly and helpful! Highly recommend!

Fido & Flicka
Over 1 year using the app
April 18, 2024

Any time I've had questions or couldn't get something to work, their customer service has been phenomenal. They even fixed the code so the options section looks nice on my website. The best. Get it now.

Infinite Soul Creations
About 3 years using the app
April 11, 2024

Ok, I've been using this app for two years now and I can say this one is awesome. I haven't tried other apps, but this offers exactly what I want. I have a fashion brand offering 10 different sizes (XXS-5XL) and up to 15 different colors, which makes the combinations infinite and the standard Shopify template doesn't support it. It has so many other options it has made my life so much easier. And not only that, but their customer service is 20/10. They are always there to help you, they solve issues FAST, and they are the kindest most patient people.

YukiButtons
Over 1 year using the app
April 11, 2024

This app is a huge advantage over just using variants. The support is hugely helpful. I reached out with a question, they answered it quickly and applied custom style code fixing a problem that I didn't even know I had. I've setup basic hide/show logic so that when a customer selects Custom, they get a new field to type our the custom request. This saves me going back and forth through messaging. And time is money! 5 Freaking stars!

Grown Rings
Over 2 years using the app
April 11, 2024

We have been using this app or several years now and have gained so much in sales by the additional add-ons created from this app. The technical service has been great to work with as well. I highly recommend!

Cherished Moments Jewelry
Over 4 years using the app
June 3, 2024

Highly recommend the team at Shoppad, particularly Emily who is always fast to assist with any questions and jump in and take a look. I used this app for my previous business and always had the same experience. Highly recommend.

Mont Laurént