Infinite Options

Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reviews (3,930)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with a variety of options, especially beneficial for customized items. Its conditional logic functionality maintains a professional look on product pages and integrates well with other apps and themes. The app is also praised for its competitive pricing and effective customer support, with team members like Daniel, Jordin S, and Emily F receiving specific commendations for their excellent service.

March 28, 2024

Great app with a ton of options to customize products and helpful support if you need it.

Leilanis Attic
Over 1 year using the app
April 27, 2024

Only issues with this personalization app. It isn't compatible with LITERALLY anything and support "cannot do something about it"...

What am I paying for then?

Go with another app if you have the choice you will regret installing this one

flawluxe
Germany
6 months using the app
March 15, 2024

At first glance it's perfect, but in execution this app has two serious flaws.

First, there's no built-in way to bulk export the order data gathered with Infinite Options. So unless you're painstakingly filling orders one at a time, fulfillment requires a second app.

Second, at any time, the customer can remove a paid add-on from their cart, but the parent product will still display as ordered with the add-on. When it is that easy for customers to order products they haven't paid for, then I can't take this as a functioning app for selling things.

There are "workarounds" for this second issue listed in support articles, but they do not work.

Shapeshifters
9 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Really impressed with the level of support given while I was testing this app. They set it up on a dummy theme so that I could set up my option sets and make sure everything worked before going live. Questions were answered promptly and nothing was too much bother.
The app works great, just what I wanted!

LaVidaLoca Jewellery
15 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Emily was a HUGE help in getting the app installed and working correctly! Such an amazing job, which I would have contacted before spending the time trying to get it just right!

JayJ's Custom Tees
5 months using the app
June 19, 2024

Doesn't work out of the box. Prices don't update when an option is selected. If you want to use an option with a price, you have to connect to an item and you can only use that item's price (no custom price / discount for it being an add-on). Even then, the price doesn't actually change - on the listing, the cart, or anywhere else once you've done so. You also can't hide the "option" item by unpublishing it or it won't work correctly. So you end up cluttering your cart with items that aren't relevant to customers and priced incorrectly as stand-alone items. It is laggy - front end and back end. Support is only available sometimes. Anything beyond the most basic functionality you must code through their API or pay someone else to code. I'm not sure what we're paying for.

Mechanical Keyboards
5 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Highly recommend Infinite Options.
Just what I needed, an easy to install product options app, with well thought out features, excellent support and customer service.
I give them 5 stars!

Bastideaux Artisan Textiles
22 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Been a huge help having infinite options in my store. Customer service is great and handles any questions or concerns quickly!

Junky Lux Boutique
About 3 years using the app
February 6, 2024

I've been using this app for 2 years now and it helped me to increase my sales drastically by adding different options to my listings. I sell customized items and it's crucial for me to have flexibility and variety when it comes to options. I'm happy that the team adds new features to the app, right now it meets absolutely all my needs. Customer support is very helpful and effective, I recently had a please to receive help from Daniel and couldn't be happier, Daniel helped me to improve my store with ease!

OMG Bikinis