Infinite Options

Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reviews (3,930)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with a variety of options, especially beneficial for customized items. Its conditional logic functionality maintains a professional look on product pages and integrates well with other apps and themes. The app is also praised for its competitive pricing and effective customer support, with team members like Daniel, Jordin S, and Emily F receiving specific commendations for their excellent service.

April 17, 2024

I have enjoyed this app. It accomplishes what I wanted done in my store. It, in my opinion, is not the easiest app to navigate, but thankfully, the staff is amazing. Each time I came back with another question, they walked me through it and corrected my errors.

My Perfect Dress Store
16 days using the app
June 10, 2024

Never experience any worst app than this. Disgusting app and worst support service. Don't try it all otherwise you'll regret.

Elevatedfires
2 days using the app
February 16, 2024

The team was quick to answer and help out! It was great service!

Anne Mulaire
Almost 3 years using the app
February 27, 2024

Emily was a HUGE help in getting the app installed and working correctly! Such an amazing job, which I would have contacted before spending the time trying to get it just right!

JayJ's Custom Tees
5 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Highly recommend Infinite Options.
Just what I needed, an easy to install product options app, with well thought out features, excellent support and customer service.
I give them 5 stars!

Bastideaux Artisan Textiles
22 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Really impressed with the level of support given while I was testing this app. They set it up on a dummy theme so that I could set up my option sets and make sure everything worked before going live. Questions were answered promptly and nothing was too much bother.
The app works great, just what I wanted!

LaVidaLoca Jewellery
15 days using the app
May 23, 2024

Very quick to respond to my requests for a modification.

Celebrate Portraits
About 22 hours using the app
February 6, 2024

I've been using this app for 2 years now and it helped me to increase my sales drastically by adding different options to my listings. I sell customized items and it's crucial for me to have flexibility and variety when it comes to options. I'm happy that the team adds new features to the app, right now it meets absolutely all my needs. Customer support is very helpful and effective, I recently had a please to receive help from Daniel and couldn't be happier, Daniel helped me to improve my store with ease!

OMG Bikinis
Over 3 years using the app
February 6, 2024

Es la mejor app, es muy fácil de usar y además el servicio al cliente es excelente. Te ayudan muy rápido a resolver las inquietudes.

Trazzo Joyería
Colombia
Over 3 years using the app
March 1, 2024

Absolutely garbage. Everyday there is something wrong. One day the price’s dont change, one day the text in the box aren’t centered, and today all the options disappeared.

It’s affecting our business. Moving on to a different app.

Klondike AC