Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Zapped Branding Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is amazing. It allows me to sell my custom hats wholesale. The customer support is superb and Nivi has helped me with any problems i have encountered. Whenever I update my website, this team is super quick to help me ensure this app is working correctly. Because of this app i generate thouasands of dollars in sales everyday.

Universential

Location Germany

Very good app to get higher sales, very fast support. I use this for every product and I can see everytime good results.

Pure Vapours

I've been using this app for about a week now, and it's the only one that could accommodate my specific discounting conditions (at a reasonable price) for my store (y products for x price). All the support team are really helpful, sometimes they get a bit confused with the queries I am sending their way but eventually we get to the end result which is all that is needed, and they are always trying their best to ensure they can help you build the best store. Really do recommend this app. Would be great if they could somehow find a way to merge with a badges app so that you could link your discounts with the badges you want to display on your products, as currently I have a separate app for this.

Bluevigo.com

Location Netherlands

Perfect app, working very well. If you have problems the support will help you a couple of minutes! I would definitely recommend this app a lot better and cheaper than discount pricing by boosters.

The Pierced Moose

These guys are always so quick on customer service! The app works as expected and is reliable and easy to use.

Imkerij La Reine Professionals

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice clean app, easy to install and customize. And maybe most important: instant friendly help from their helpdesk!!! Therefore no less than 5 stars.

Magnus Luxury Watches

Location Netherlands

Had an issue, reached out to support chat which was available within 5 minutes. 5 stars for the support alone!

NelDrama

Time spent using app 1 day

Hey, I got no complaints. Zarah helped me out and continues to help me out whenever I'm in need. top tier support.

Innovaflexoshop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Works perfectly for automatic discounts. It solves the problem of tiered volume discounts automatically which is not possible by shopify default automatic discount feature. The support is great as well. Reply's within minutes. Although only works with carts and is the discounts does not support the buy it now button feature which would be nice to have.

Babybibs.ie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App, I have been using this App for over a year now. With no issue's. The Team provide quick support.