Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

The Modest Look

Amazing UI. Amazing Support. Lowest Price across Similar apps. If you are looking for a volume discount app, just stop and look no further because this is the best option in the entire app market. The UI is minimal in design and very easy to use. The support team is lightning fast in replying and fulfilling request even when you have a custom theme. Hasti, in particular, was outstandingly helpful. They also support Ajax which not many do, and cherry on top? It is a $5 app which is the lowest in the entire app market.

Minavo

I had a little hiccup with my custom theme minicart and the support team was so helpful and quickly resolved all the issues! Thanks guys

Our Boat House

I have been looking for a solution to offer wholesale customers discounts based on volume of purchase. This is the first app after reviewing many that works and doesn't conflict with our numerous other apps. Our complex theme was not listed as an option when adding the app but in a short time via chat with Abuzar the app was up and running perfectly. I made a request to have the option to have the discount applied to the compare at price as opposed to the regular price so there would not be a double discount offered on sale products and was told that they would put in the request and hopefully have this option available in the next release. This is very exciting and will solve many of our issues with how shopify handles discounts and wholesale accounts. Thank you!

Noébeauté Webshop

Nice clear app! Also the support is very good! Got help right away! I would definitely recommend this one!

KKODA

Had an issue setting it up as my theme was not in the list, but contacted support and right away got help. Within minutes they had my theme connected and everything was all sorted. Well recommended!

Highdays

Great app and responsible staffs! This app helped me gain more sales after I installed it. Appreciate the work

Mod Nutrition Colombia

I just installed this app and I think if gives you great functionality for a very reasonable price! It's easy to set up and customize. Great Job! I am hoping to further development for applying discount only for certain product variants.

Babybibs uk

I just want to leave this here. The support team have gone above and beyond the support on this App... I launched my new site over the weekend and the App was not working correct. So I contacted the Team and within no time they support was all over it, and solved the issue. And even better the fix was then updated in my new UK store so it would not happen on launch day. Thanks Justin

MYPOWER SUPPLEMENTS™

Installed the app and had some small desing problems. Contacted chat support and now it works great. Compared to the competition it is very easy to use and works well.

Emil Arnold

Holy shit.. This app is way easier and better to set up than others... I had a problem and the support team fixed it in 2 mins..