Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Luicella's Ice Cream

Really fast and great support and the app does what it should do for me: Discount prices if the buyer buys some amount of a product.

PlayFort-Suomi

The only quantity break/discounts app I could find that was so customizable. Also very good customer support. I got a message back in under 5 minutes and they solved my problem right away. 5 STARS!

DSPWorld

Great services! Instant reply from the team and fast solving of the problem! Highly recommended !!

ByLieke

Worth every penny! An excellent support which is very helpful at everytime of every day! App works perfect, lots of sales!! 5/5 would recommend!! UPDATED: Was having issues with a bug caused by a Shopify update. The team supported me very well! By finding a temporary solution, and when it was fixed they contacted me to let me know the bug was fixed! 6 out of 5 stars!!!

PlantSavers

helped me set it up and resolved an issue i had. good support and nice interface.would recommend others use it

Pipa Mint

Amazing service and great App.
a very recommended app that will improve your store conversion. just perfect

DEWEL™ PRO

The app works just fine with no issues so far, the integration is very smooth, and the customer support is also very friendly. Thanks a lot for making this incredible app

Hind Kraft

Amazing App and their app support is top-notch. Pavi helped us setup this app in no time. Thanks for this amazing app.

Tods N Teens

I am non techy and their chat support made my work so accurate and quick. Thankyou. Highly recommended

MERCURY RISE

Anyone who is looking for wholesale function MUST give this awesome app a shot. Not mention their unbelievable 24-7 customer live chat. !!!