Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

LashMaker Shop

perfect app with a great fast support. great job i like it. the app helped me a lot to improve my shop and generate more sales

Brazo Gitano Franco

Very easy to configure. Had an issue seeing the discounts initially but support was quick to solve it through chat and I was up and running in no time. Excellent app.

Tom Lauren Original Shop

The app works very well, easy to install. The customer support team helped me to make some changes in a short time. Recommend.

cm2shop

Perfect apps for the bundle sales. Customer service reply quite fast and the problem get fixed in 10 minutes.

vacandles.com

Great customer service! Just downloaded this app and it has been very helpful so far. They will help you set up your discounts too!

Hvidovre Vinhus

This app is one of the easiest of its kind to use on the market. It totally fulfills my needs, and I couldn't ask for more. On top of that I had an issue with the app not working after I had added some code to the website. I reached out to Shopacado, and got a immediate respons from their supporter Hem, who fixed the problem in two minutes. I highly recommend Shopacado.

Bay Vape

Excellent customer service! The best discount app I have ever seen, very easy to set up with all features I need. Highly recommend!

Washé AutoRenu

I have a issue setting up the app so it would work properly. Got in contact with customer service and they were extremely helpful and got my store up and running properly.

K-DNA

Thank you very much!! This app is awesome. The customer service is effective too! You all gotta try it out.

Superwe clothing

Very good APP, perfect for me, bulk discount let me have a lot of orders. Thank you very much. The reply is very timely