Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Essentially Keto

This is a nice and simple to use app with some very useful features. More importantly when I had an issue, their customer service was outstanding! friendly and got the issue resolved quickly and painlessly

Nexus Crafts

Great app, very easy to use and the support team responds and solves your problems in just minutes. Overall I can definitely recommend the app, it's a lot better than the alternatives that I tried

Stubbs & Mattee

We needed a way to show different volume discounts and this app does exactly what it says. The interface is user friendly with the ability to customize to our requirements which was a big plus!! A massive shout out to the support team, especially Pavi who promptly answered and resolved all the queries/issues I encountered from the beginning. Thank you team and keep up the great service and product!

Vita Wellness Center Canada

works totally fine! support helped me in under 5 minutes. highly recommended. thank you so much guys!

Gazebo Parts Direct

Had an issue and Parth helped me out lickety split we back up and running in not time. Their chat is real time . Only started using so will let you know if it is any good going forward.

Arglow

The support was outstanding. Parth really helped make the quantity discount on my store look perfect. I would recommend this app

Hefnus

hot sauce market & more

This application is very good, I had a problem and they fixed it for me right away, I recommend it to them.

Essence

I've tried several wholesale apps, but this is one of the only apps I've been able to find where the volume discounts are based off of the cart total rather than individual products. This app works perfect for my needs. The app support is also so fantastic and very responsive! Thank you for creating a great app!

Armadi

I am using the week trial to try this app out. Shopify does not have the functionality to offer promos that I would like to use on my website.
The customer support with my questions has been outstanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96