Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

It's Scrapicated, LLC

We had a question about why our app wasn't working on Chrome browser and they were very helpful and got it figured out! Amazing customer service!

Storioh

I wanted to have a bulk discount for one product, after adding only one product to the selected products I get orders for items 1/4 of their price because of this app...

shop.levendigdsgn

The app works great for me, I have a discount: 3 items for €9.99 and it works perfectly, with different versions and if you want with multiple products. At first I used automated discounts from shopify, but then you can't use other discounts, with this app everything works way better! Support response very fast as well :)

Couple-Heaven

It didnt work right away.. but Zarah from the custom Support fixed it in seconds (after me trying to fix it in 1h which didnt work out ^^) Still really happy with it! Thanks for the great App!

placari-pereti.ro

The app does what is says - great for volume and discounted pricing. easy to customize and edit options. Very quick service, I had two requests to correct minor issues and they were solved within minutes!

Direct Suspensions

Zarah gave great assistance. Even though the app doesn't support our needs (bulk import/export for individual pricing), she was able to talk me through the uninstall process with ease.

Homesy

Thanks for the support really helpfull. Pavi was amazing and super patient. highly recommended. The service super quick

contactalexabd

Excellent customer service. Experienced a slight technical issue with the app and Zarah replied quickly and fixed the problem in less than 5 minutes. Great app!

Virdona™

I'm using this app for a long time, and honestly it's an incredible app. The support team are very responsive and helpful

Terrapin Outdoor Solutions

If your looking for a simple app to handle wholesale and discount pricing rules, this is it. Great backend interface for quick setup and design. Parth and the team were great, we run a custom non-shopify theme, and they were able to tweak the app to work perfectly with it. And best of all, within less than 30 minutes of me installing it. Having 3 stores on shopify running all different types of code and apps, this has by far been the smoothest and quickest any app support has ever worked. Plus their app is like the cheapest out there for this level of features, and they have annual price breaks too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74