Reviews (3,009)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable discounts and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, unique features like multiple offers per product, and flexible discount rules based on item quantity. Merchants report no glitches and commend the quick, knowledgeable support team. The app's reasonable pricing is seen as a profitable investment, credited for boosting order value and customer loyalty. The customer support, especially from Nivi, Pavi, and Syed, is highly regarded. It's recommended for those wanting to leverage volume discounts to expand their business.

June 14, 2024

This app allows us to do volume discounts on our site and helps us create upsells by letting people know they can get a discount if they add more to their cart. Their support has been responsive when challenges have risen. I would recommend this app for anyone wanting to do volume discounts on their site.

Booth Creek Wagyu
5 months using the app
June 26, 2024

Best volume discount app on Shopify. A very affordable price with all the features you need. Support was very helpful and solved my question instantaneously!

StopSmokingShop
New Zealand
11 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Very useful app for creating bulk discounts, with options for setting multiple discount tiers. Allowing users to assign discounts based on Shopify collecting also a real time-saver.

Customer service is super responsive - they have responded to my queries in under 5 minutes.

The Flying Fork
Almost 3 years using the app
June 12, 2024

The support for this App has been outstanding. Their team is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and dedicated to customer satisfaction. They resolve issues promptly, communicate clearly, and provide valuable insights to maximize the tool's functionality. The additional resources and documentation are also comprehensive and helpful. Overall, the support experience greatly enhances the value of this App.

deinefairpackung
Germany
10 months using the app
May 2, 2024

Having been using this app on two stores and it works really well. Very configurable and delivers results. Great support too.

Little Beauties
New Zealand
9 months using the app
April 8, 2024

We've been using Shopacado for a couple of years.
It works very well, easy to install and to manage.
I advise to any shop owner if they need tier pricing discounts.

NovaaLab
About 3 years using the app
April 17, 2024

Helped me figure out issue very fast and clear communication!

Europesnus.com
Denmark
Over 2 years using the app
April 5, 2024

This app used to work but no longer works at all and has caused me pain due to customers emailing several times a day saying they are not receiving discount's. I emailed support with screenshots and she come back and said it was 'fixed' in a matter of minutes which is a very poor case of customer service. Saying that something is fixed without properly looking into it and fixing it is not very acceptable I am afraid. I am cancelling my subscription today and I strongly suggest people think twice before installing this as it simply does not work as intended and it has still not been fixed as a matter of urgency.

Please see links to support the above:

Key Library
Almost 2 years using the app
April 15, 2024

This app is very nice for apply discount on our products also support is very cooprative with us

Samuel Packaging Store
Almost 3 years using the app
June 21, 2024

Eu sempre uso o app e me ajuda demais principalmente nas ações de desconto progressivo. Informações claras, e app super bem desenvolvido. Inclusive, todas as vezes que precisei do suporte me ajudaram rapidamente e resolveram meu problema. Super indico para quem quer dar um plus nas vendas e aumentar ticket médio.

Voa