Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Milani Cosmetics

Very easy to install the app and easy to use. The customer care team is also very helpful and fast!

OAK Creative Designs

Multifunctional and user-friendly app. Very responsive and helpful customer service. We tried some other apps to and we can comfortably suggest this one.

Perfect Bella Store

Location Malaysia

The app easy setup and 24 x 7 live chat support. It is fast reponse. Feel safe when we need someone.

The Hendon

This app was very easy to set up to improve and increase sales for shopify. I needed help setting this up and reached out to support via chat. Immediately someone was able to assist me to get this configured. I will HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who needs to set up discount on volume purchases on their Shopify. Woo hoo

Ukiyo Kumo

This company really has their stuff together and setup was quick. The app works exactly as intended for us and the customer support is phenomenal. Nivi from their support team was very quick to reply and made tweaks on the fly for our custom theme so that it worked and looked just right. We highly recommend!

Official Cap Gun

Location Australia

This app provides shrewd support members who are able to adroitly resolve issues or explain facets of the app, of which I was unable to comprehend.

Liberté Vogue

Location Singapore

Great App! And Nivi is giving valuable advice. Staff response is fast and efficient too. A great app to install!

Fabricis

Location South Korea

Best app for volume discount app and their support are amazing!
Don't waste time! Just install this app.

Gift Home Metal

Pavi was very helpful at helping me setup the app. Very kind and patient. Thanks again for the great support. I highly recommend the app.

Getlamagie

Excellent customer service and great app. It is highly recommended for every business that needs tier pricing to use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174