Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Kaisara.my

Love the apps. The only few app that support ajax/ drawer cart. And it's done wonderfully. The support team is super fast to solve any issue and they know what their doing. Recommended!

Indiana Face Mask

Quick and helpful support, great app! Hem was very nice and answered all of my questions right away!

Bridge Building Images

App does exactly what we are looking to do. Had a small issue(my fault not theirs) and their team responded Via the chat in less than 5 minutes and fixed the issue for us. Very Happy!

Smith Safety Group

This app provides an easy way to integrate quantity discounts for your products. It also lets your create dynamic up sell messages that change depending on the quantity tier the customer currently is looking at buying. The customer service is also fast to respond and very helpful!

royalealliance

Fast response support! Apps features available meet my requirement and easy to manage in admin module.

garten Basket

Simple, easy to use. Definitely the nicest UI of any similar apps. But most important, excellent customer service--prompt, responsive, and eager to help.

PENDI

App is very useful for stacking volume discounts and discount codes, exactly what I was looking for! Price is on point, not too expensive. The discounts work with ajax drawer cart of Brooklyn theme and customer support is really good. They will help you out with any kind of issue, even technical ones. Other apps ask you for money for this kind of code integrations! Really recommended!

Skinvella

Tried other apps and they didnt work for what I needed. This app fixed all my problems and the support is great.

Texland

Very easy to use and the support team is very responsive. Just what i needed for my store!
I recommend!

Eartix

Nice app, Good customer service. ............................... .......................................................