Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

HSK GeneTech

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is excellent with powerful features and relatively lower price. Customer service always gives a very quick response and try to solve our problems very effectively and patiently.

Love Lottie xoxo

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Zarah was efficient and fixed my custom theme issue within minutes. Great team and Great app Can recommend!

LuxDreams

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 5 hours

This morning Zarah help me 3 times to solve my problems, he replied immediately and immediately understood the problem! The team is fantastic, it shows that they work with passion, and in particular Zarah completely solved my problems in an excellent way. I recommend this app

BELGRAVIIA

Fast help and fixed my problem in seconds. Thanks and keep the good work! I recommend the app for everybody.

Wonder Bay

Location Germany

1800ceiling

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I needed an app for quantity discounts, it also had to work with my theme and shopping cart. Pavi from Shopacado made sure it did. We were in constant communication to make sure it looked great and worked seamlessly. Great job support and great app!

The Alaska Frontier

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Incredible customer service. Needed help and got it immediately (less than 1 minute) via their chat. Looking forward to using this app. We used to use one that increased their prices too much and for what we needed it wasn't worth it. This app though looks promising and can't wait to use it for our store.

leyomya

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 14 hours

i used this app and i am very happy with the services , thanks a lot for helping me ....... i am grateful to u

Serene Shops

They have the best customer service. Very professional and efficient. My issue was resolved in a few minutes. Highly recommend.

Parsley Health

Very helpful team and easy to use product! I had questions and needed help setting this up on a new theme and the support team got back to me right away.