Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Xhobbies

I had a problem displaying the cart prices correctly. Support solved me in record time. Excellent support.

effisystems

Excellent support. I had a problem with my topic, and they solved me in record time. Recomendados al 100%

momsgozip

Highly recommend! It is very easy to use. Simple, but you will find everything you need. Support team provides great service as well. I've talked to Hem and he was the best.

Nicoletta Carlone

One of the most versatile apps I've used. Tech support is top-notch. If you're looking for a great discount app, this is the one to get.

SUGARED + BRONZED

It was very easy to set up this app and the company offers great customer support if/when you need to troubleshoot issues. Shout out to Zarah for the seamless experience!

Dream Big Printables

This app is very straightforward, and the customer service was great helping us figure out the settings we needed in order to make it work the way we needed.

GIUIN

Zarah was incredibly helpful and helped me set up what I needed for the store almost instantly! Great service compared to many other apps!Fabulously simple to use app!

One Wear Freedom

Fabulously simple to use app! Zarah was incredibly helpful and helped me set up what I needed for the store almost instantly! Great service compared to many other apps!

JugBerry

Great app, it allows you to configure almost anything and the support team helps you right away. Recommended to increase your sales

Mayorista Xhobbies

This is app works amazingly. The support I got from Hem cannot be compared ! His knowledge and willingness to help was amazing. For anyone looking for a discount app, this is the one.