4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup and customization of volume discounts, including per variant and sitewide discounts. It integrates well with Shopify and various themes, automating bulk discounts without multiple codes. The responsive customer support, featuring live chat, is highly praised. Merchants report a boost in sales and average order value, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes aiming to capitalize on volume discounts.

November 28, 2023

We're still in the trial phase but i would like to call out on Nivi. She's super helpful and responsive. Helped us through some problems and now all fixed. It is very hard to find a discount app that can applied to variants and not coming with other variants together since we have like 10k variants need to be applied and at the same time not too manual when setting it up. It's exactly what we look for! Keep up the good work!

Yardblox Fabrics
Hong Kong SAR
About 7 hours using the app
October 10, 2023

Can't recommend this app enough, it does everything you want in a volume discount app. It helped us with getting a 29% higher AOV. Besides that the support is truly amazing and they are eager to help you with every request you might have regarding the design. I'm very happy that I started using this app.

Snus.be
Cyprus
7 months using the app
January 7, 2024

Great, the customer service staff quickly helped me solve the problem

DIVAVIA
Hong Kong SAR
6 days using the app
January 26, 2024

Very fast support, works great!

BY MJM
Netherlands
17 days using the app
November 21, 2023

Amazing app, outstanding and lightning fast support, had no issues whatsoever.

Peaches and Screams
9 months using the app
October 29, 2023

amazing app and support that reply very promptly. Already used for some months before, it works smoothly and well. TOP

Frank Bar
Italy
2 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Great app, with great customer service!

GetLuminous
About 2 years using the app
December 5, 2023

Great app and really quick customer support - sorted out my issue quickly via LiveChat

EG GRENADE CO
7 days using the app
November 27, 2023

They helped me to fix the problem with my store. very useful and recommended

claimiboutique
9 days using the app
January 9, 2024

I struggled to find the app for using the bulk discounts with the tier function and shopify discount code together, and this app was perfect for me! They fixed all the issues immediately and I appreciate your help. Thank you

Sessori