Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Ranger Ink

So far, so good! Their support team is very helpful as well and answer quickly! I am still in the trail stage but looking forward to working with them more!

24hoursbra

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

Very good customer service, can help you solve your problems quickly, I hope that the form of discount activities can be more diversified, and more styles can be added, not just in tables, I will love it more.

I Love Sparklers

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great customer service help with the placement of the app on the product page and help with setting up.

Next Step Brands

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I really appreciated the customer service when I had an issue. Quick and on point! The options and the look are both great.

Holls Chocolates

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I used this app to create volume-based pricing for a few items. Setup was quick and intuitive and support was super-fast to respond and add support for my custom theme. Thank you!

Inkjet Etiketten

Location Netherlands

Zij helpen mij super goed om alles te bewerkstelligen wat wij willen. ze hebben zelf speciaal voor onze webshop opgezet dat wij een kortingscode bovenop de volume discount kunnen gebruiken. helemaal top!!!

districtessentials

This app is super convenient as far as providing upsell methods and discount offers. Go get this app! Very friendly customer service and swift response times. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Moderned™

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

I'm still in the 7 day trial week and I really like the app. Got an issue configuring the app but was helped quickly via the chat. Highly recommend the app

Canvas Lab

Location Mexico

Amazing app, the best I've ever used for dynamic discounts or for BOGOS.
Over 17K orders without a single problem. Terrific lads, great customer support.

myfamilyposter-2f5c

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

App is very easy to use, and fits for many uses.
I've had a question and received support in less than 20 seconds.
Thank you!