Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

ThatLilStore

The customer service responds quickly and gets help in a timely manner. There are many options that can be customized in this app, which can satisfy my thoughts.

Premium Co Groceries

Very good app. works great. Good support and easy handling. Best Buy X Get Y app I have tried so far.

DEVITCO

My only use of the app is for volume discounts. I've tried a few and this is by far the best. Highly recommended.

Clonya

great customer support, but you guys should add the offer ( buy 2 get 1 free), otherwise great app.

smvplife

Thanks to your service staff,Thanks to your service staff.Thanks to your service staff.Thanks to your service staff

Signature Sensations

The app doesnt do what it should be intend to do. Numbers are wrong way round. Seems like the app is made for Arabia where peop[le read from right to left. Customer service is poor and they keep on telling me the issue is fixed now, while i keep on showing them it is NOT fixed. Then after 2 days they told me that their app cannot do what i want, neither will any other app be able to do this. Here is the joke: What i wanted is people buy 3 products and they get discount. Buy 7 and they get more discount. Sounds like what this is about huh? Not this app. I dont think that they are even sure what their app is supposed to do.

Equal Eats

This app has simplified my store and made it much more manageable. Excellent customer service. The cost is worth the time saved!

Dirty Board Game

Using this app made it possible for me to offer discounts we were previously doing manually. This is savings us hours of stress and time-consuming activity. I recommend this app for anyone wishing to supply layers of discounts not previously available. Support is fantastic and super-responsive when you have questions. Top-notch team with a top-tier application! Zara was great help in making sure my customers got the discounts they deserve.

Shirtbird

The app is very good. does the job well. I needed some help with the discount code, but this app's customer support, especially Pavi, made a good job of helping me fast. :) Thank you!

LEXWEL

Serious application. Customer service is 10/10, they solve your problems, I recommend it. I thank Nivi for helping me with my problem