Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Alpha Flavours

Great app, it does the job as it says. Friendly and fast customer service. The online help desk answered within 5 minutes.

SLVR Jewelry

Great app to increase you average order value, and definitely increase conversion rate as well! Must have it

Blossom Birth Resources

Volume & Discounted Pricing is a very useful app. It was easy to set up and the support was prompt.

ARMA ON

Customer support was brilliant. They walked me through the setup and customized everything to suit my brand colours. The app is easy to navigate and make changes. I highly recommend 10/10

BIO SCULPTURE Schweiz

I would rate with 7 stars! EXCELLENT APP, PERFECT Support, respond in Minutes and solve problems immediately, very helpful, very! Don't waste your time finding another APP vor volume discount.
THIS is the right one at a good and fair price!

Tattastic

I added this app to my store to try to get a better conversion rate. It increased since then from 1 to 3%. Also it didn't showcase the full app functions before, but I asked the developers and within 5 minutes they fixed it! Amazing support! Would recommend to everyone!

MyMoonzys

I love it great and super fast support. They are really nice and fix everything in a matter of seconds. Best discounted pricing app

NourishAura

I've been using this application for two of my storefronts and it has helped me convert small orders into bulk ones; resulting in savings in shipping and package consolidation. The average ticket price per order has gone up by a whopping 70-80%. Highly recommended.

HAIM International

Super Great Chat service! Very fast reply and kind! they've offered all solution whenever I have a difficulty to use this app!

General Outlet

Quick response time from customer service if you need help. the Discount won't appear if your "buy now" button to your product page. directs them immediately toward checkout. You have to make the "buy now" button go to view cart in order for the discount to appear