Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

bluehy.co.uk

Great app, and supper support. I had some problems, and it was solved within minutes. Just where I was looking for.

Les Savoureux

What a customer service. The team(Zarah and Pavi) helped me quickly and effectively. Their Discount Volume App is working as magic for our store. Thanks and I am wishing them the success they deserve.

LookSky

Great, this plug-in perfectly solves the problems we are currently facing, customer service is really very patient to solve the problem for us

HOMEISOURS

very useful. The service staff is also very good!very useful. The service staff is also very good!very useful. The service staff is also very good!very useful. The service staff is also very good!

3IN1

I used this app for the offer I have at my online store 3in1boutique. If I have an issue their response are very fast and helpful

Four Coffee Roasters

I have tested this app and have been very happy with it's functionality and speed. Unfortunately this doesn't work with our subscription app. However, all the many questions I have asked have been quickly answered. I would be happy to stick with this app and support this developer if they were able to add the ability to not interfere with Selling Plans/Subscriptions.

NGAUHOOD

The app does exactly what it says. Support is great and reply almost instantly. Can't wait to see what it could bring to our sales.

GTSimulators.com

The best 'discounted price' app that I have ever used. The customer support is awesome and very responsive. I never had any issues with this app. Thank you for existing and helping my business sell more!

De Buis

The service was amazing.
Pavi helped me within 10 minutes and my problem was fixed.
I am used to getting slow help but this was amazing.

Lumentic

awesome for upsells. Used it to raise our AOV and it did wonders. The team is amazing as well. Highly recommended