Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

NineTwoFive

I just downloaded this app and it's amazing! I had a couple of questions and they immediately helped me out. Also very easy to use.

CheerU

this works totally fine and customer service respond me so quickly.
thank you so much.
Im so satisfied.

X NIHILO

Great app! very easy to use and customer service is very helpful, quick to respond and fix whatever I need, and will recommend to others! xx

Farmhouse World

I just set up the app and my theme wasn't on the list of themes they support. I reached out to support (late on a Saturday night) and they quickly configured the app to work perfectly with my theme! Great support and the app is just what I was looking for at a great price.

TheShopDepot

Fast help and reply... sales going of the roofs... thank you guys its really amazing here. number 1 option

Nathan Avenue

App started bringing in results immediately. worth every penny. love it. Don't second guess this one. just get it

The Caffeine Experience

This is the only volume discount app that you need. Not just does it provides a table of discount information for our customers, they also have an awesome team of support. They are able to assist in ways that we would not have imagined. With their help, our cafe is able to implement some difficult tasks and CSS settings that we cannot get from any other apps! Thank you so much, team! Zarah especially. She is keen to assist with the ability to amend anything to your heart' content. She is well versed in what she does.! Fabulous support team!

Micas

I am the user from another app call special offer, but it's not good enough as we couldn't apply the discount when we use a new theme and it's really expensive too. After 3 hours I finally found this app, anyway at the begging there also have some error with the discount on draw cart, but we get the online support soon, and Zarah help us solve this problem in few minutes. By the way, Zarah is really nice and beautiful( I think ). I will recommend this app for anyone wanna use the bogo offer or other special offer to increase the GMV, and it's cheap than other app too. So this is the best app for discount!

Ciciful

thank you so much for your help, a good app for Shopify !! nice Volume discount app. when I want an app for a discount I find it.

Vanaheim

A very easy to use volume discount app, plus they have very good customer support. Recommend this app to anyone who uses bundle discounts.