Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Pixydecor

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great Customer Service is great, Nivi help me out within minutes until the app was working as I need it..... Great App

fastymx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 23 hours

De las mejores aplicaciones, me ha servido en mas de 3 tiendas y funciona a la perfeccion. La atencion al cliente es inmediata

Trend Gear

great app definitely helped me get more sales and conversions, and people bought more! The app was easy to use and customer service was fast to respond.

Solfarmers

This app offers great tools and a quick customer service response. They answered my questions and solved the issue I had right away.

Rubberfeetwarehouse

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Best discount app I've used yet by far. A+ customer service as well. Highly recommend good price as well.

Shop NCLH

App is AWESOME. Using it for a B2B website I am building. Got into a tight bind where we changed the theme and 'broke' the shopping cart, but these guys were able to help us in record time. Can't recommend enough. If you are looking for volume discount options for Shopify - this is the perfect app & team.

ShopAllZn

Time spent using app 28 minutes

Great service! No complaints! Couldn't have set the app up without them! Helped me out a lot! Definitely recommend!

blacksheepcreationstx

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am new to this app and the customer service is great! There were able to walk with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted.

Ninni Co

We have used the volume discount for quite some time now and is one of the most used offers we have on our store. Pavi has been very helpful with any questions we've had and helped integrate our offer with our new slide cart. Highly recommend the app to anyone needing a volume discount app, definitely the best one we've came across!

Fuinha Shop

Location Brazil

Nivi has helped me so fast! She's so smart and she's done a great job! Thank you very much Nivi for everything.