Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Sokobox

Great app, awesome customer service. Highly recommended, easy to setup and use. Hopefully our AOV will increase while using this app.

I Want In

Such fantastic customer support (Especially from Hem!) managed to get the app up and running very quickly for us and fixed some issues caused by other previous apps we had installed. Great communication on live chat which is something I always look for when installing apps. Thank you!

PFMRS

The customer service is super supportive and the app is doing what I expected. Great and very easy to use. Defenitely recommend!

Ferretería Flor

Excellent application, it has very good results, to customer service, it is perfect very quickly.
very satisfied with your service.

Star Kingdom USA

A must have app for any shopify store! Instant result - my average order value sky rocketed thanks to this app! Customer service is super impressive - instant solution. Worth a public commendation!

Avsole

Nice application and easy to use ...
Most importantly, the support is wonderful, helpful and available throughout the day

ThatlilShop

Very good experience, their service is really nice and fast, reply me within 5 minutes, this is what impressed me the most

Wavey Trends

Just started using this app and so far it has been easy to set up and configure the way I want it. The support is spot on and very responsive. I did have a few questions to help me and Zarah has been extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended!

Hydro Floss® Pro

I have just started using this app and so far it has been easy to set up and configure the way I want it. The support is spot on and very responsive. I did have a few questions to help me and Zarah has been extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended!

Naturelooks

GREAT support! They help me really good. And the customer service is like 24/7 al time. they did it directly for me.