Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Replicarte

I am very well impressive about how good Volume & Discounted Pricing's UX is, and how powerful it is too. I was struggling to find a great Bulk Discount app that could be integrated with other product options' apps and could also integrate with Shopify's discount codes. This app can do everything I need. I was able to do some advanced configurations with the help of their fast and great live support. I couldn't be happier!

Darts Online

I received great service & support - they were very quick and helpful to help me get everything set up .

Globaltrendy

Very nice support staff who help you immediately when you need help. Also the app is really great whereby my turnover has gone high

The Silk Treatment

This app has really awesome customer service. I am not super great with tech and the customer service representative helped me with everything I needed!

chapel-york-shop

I needed an app to apply multiple automatic discounts and this app does it well. I wanted some help with making some tweaks and they did them really fast.

Casa Amuk

Needed some help with installation and coding. Super speedy response, so friendly and helpful. Really appreciate it! App is a great price point compared to competitors and super easy to set up discounts. Highly recommend :)

Likeshoppe

So far its good!!!! I can't wait to maximize this app's potential. I will come back and write more about it. Thank you !

It's Scrapicated, LLC

We had a question about why our app wasn't working on Chrome browser and they were very helpful and got it figured out! Amazing customer service!

Storioh

I wanted to have a bulk discount for one product, after adding only one product to the selected products I get orders for items 1/4 of their price because of this app...

shop.levendigdsgn

The app works great for me, I have a discount: 3 items for €9.99 and it works perfectly, with different versions and if you want with multiple products. At first I used automated discounts from shopify, but then you can't use other discounts, with this app everything works way better! Support response very fast as well :)