Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Coracao Chocolate

This app solved so many of our problems in about 20 minutes. We're able to simplify our web store and increase order size, all while making the experience easier for our customers and our staff. This app is so easy to use, the customer service team is lightening quick and helpful. So excited to explore even more of what this app can do for our web store.

Canadian Piercing Supply

These guys never disappoint with quick and polite customer service and their app works consistently well! A lifesaver for all my many confusing tiered pricing products.

COH Baines

Fantastic! This app has provided me with exactly what I needed. Nothing else that we could find provided the ideal discount based solution for our site.

Sir Cadian

The app works great! I dont have to worry about complicated coding to get amazing discounts to my customers.

imagikids

Great app so far, looking to boost my UPT and this seemed like a great solution. Brad and Zarah from support have been very helpful in helping me customize how the app functions so it works for my store. Very quick to respond as well! Very clean UI and good design options. I like that you can have multiple configurations so you can be efficient with setting up offers.

Shinix

Great app and amazing service team. We installed the app and the setup was easy to understand and done in under 5 minutes. We had to make a small adjustment in the cart. Therefore we contacted the support and they responded in 5 minutes and fixed it immediately. Great app and total recommendation!

Awareness Avenue

The app works great, it's smooth and looks great. The implementation is simple and the support is literally fantastic. Just ask them if you need help getting a beautiful table setup and discounts displayed etc.

Selkparfums

Great service when you need someone for support and it is 24/7! I will use now the app with a good feeling!

Babiesclotheswholesale

I used this app to apply some bulk discounts on products. I had some trouble getting it to work initially, but the support was available immediately to get me straightened out and I got it to work.

timeless chords

just setting the app up , needed help and customer service was very responsive and friendly, provided instant suggestions to my problem . looks very promising, still trying it out