Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

DecoBalco

The technical support team respond to our questions on time. the service restored without delay. PROFESSIONAL and GREAT JOB

SHOPPYDIRECT.COM

Fast response and great problem solver from Zarah. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the buy now button/direct checkout button. Hope they can find some solution to it soon. Overall great experience and cool app.

Hype Brand

great app works well and fast to install. will def recommend to anyone who has a sliding scale price structure

Lash or leave

It's 22h and I asked for help, with no expectations they would answer today. It's now 22h23 and everything is already fixed! Very helpful and very fast if you want to know something or if you need help. Looking forward using this app more!

Life Products Br

Practical application, it works very well and the service is excellent, I would like that in the future I could select only one theme to apply the offer, that would be great.

Replicarte

I am very well impressive about how good Volume & Discounted Pricing's UX is, and how powerful it is too. I was struggling to find a great Bulk Discount app that could be integrated with other product options' apps and could also integrate with Shopify's discount codes. This app can do everything I need. I was able to do some advanced configurations with the help of their fast and great live support. I couldn't be happier!

Darts Online

I received great service & support - they were very quick and helpful to help me get everything set up .

Globaltrendy

Very nice support staff who help you immediately when you need help. Also the app is really great whereby my turnover has gone high

The Silk Treatment

This app has really awesome customer service. I am not super great with tech and the customer service representative helped me with everything I needed!

chapel-york-shop

I needed an app to apply multiple automatic discounts and this app does it well. I wanted some help with making some tweaks and they did them really fast.