Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

MountMarron

Excellent support. Came back with a solution very quickly. The staff was very communicative and understood my problem immediately.

VeryCharms

Have used many paid apps over the past few years. This one ACED in almost all aspects. Very powerful and well made app. Thank you so much Pavi and Zarah! Customers are happy to get volume discounts now!

Socket Bling

Great app! Their service is what I wanted for my shop for discounted items. I would recommend this app to any entrepreneur.

Orbold

Great app. Great customer service. I got in touch with Pavi from the customer service team and she is the best! Thanks!

Rug Depot Home

I am very happy with this app. Tried other apps and this was the easiest to implement. As a novice, I don't have the extra time to learn everything new. Pavi was excellent in support and responded very quickly and worked with me to get the app properly setup. Thanks.

Swirl & Sip

This app is very customizable and versatile. The customer support is great too - they answer quickly and work with you to solve the problem. Thanks!

OGHAPPY日本公式サイト

It's perfect, for me. It is easy to set up and can meet my needs. The service is also very good. Respond promptly. Solved my problem quickly.

Outlet Shoes Mx

After trying some similar solutions I found this one to be very easy to implement. Excellent application, I highly recommend it

Atelier Kidijoi

The App is easy, affordable, stable and very useful. The support is also awesome, they are always listening to our needs and concerns. 5 stars, they deserves it.

The Meow Bowl

This app has been super helpful. The support on here is amazing. I had a few issues with my initial setup and they were able to support me extremely fast and for someone running a business it helps knowing the support is there fast.