Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

La Fraise de Brignoles

This app is very usefull and pro. I use it for my customers and it's very convenient. If the price was a bit less expensive it would be absolutely perfect !

Care4Health

Awesome app and awesome support! Thank yo uvery much! I can recommed it to use if you need volume discounts the easy way!

Axel's Outpost

I am switching from a different discount app. It's a very clean interface & great support so far! A+

Inhabit

App does exactly what we need. Allowing a customer to get a larger discount when they spend more $ with us, not just based on quantity purchased. We have been wanting this for so long because it is cumbersome to do with multiple discount codes. Plus there are so many other kinds of discounts you can set up too. Great customer service as well! Fully recommend this app. If I could make it display the discount offer on the collection page(s) as well it would 100% perfect!

Monoemma

Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service

Cantex Distribution

This app is pretty easy to navigate, and the customer service is pretty fast and helpful. We are in the free trial period right now, but I think we won't have an issue subscribing and using the services. The only issue we have is the app doesn't provide variant-level pricing, which would be a great feature for them to add in the future.

EYE DESIGN PROFESSIONAL

We absolutely love this app so far! Pavi from the support team has been incredibly helpful. She's super responsive and quick to resolve any queries we raised. Thank you!

GVG Stone | Tiles | Hardwood | Laminate | Slabs | Fabrication and Installation

The app works well, and customer support is really fast. I had a little issue with finding my products, and it took them 2 minutes to answer my message and give me a solution

Kitchenspy.de

i like this application. Its bring more Sales and they have very fast support for the customer. Good job

Sac Silver

The customer support getting started was amazing! They answered every question and did they did the work for me.