Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Gloves UK

This app is absolutely brilliant! And I cannot thank Pavi enough for all the expertise and help she gave when installing the app she was Pure class. This is a Great app that comes with first class service. I tried another app before this one which did not meet my needs. This app ticked all the boxes and can highly recommend it.

Urban Space Home Furnishing

Great customer support from the app. Satisfied yet to check the results of the app, but looking forward

Lewoah

Really simple and easy to use app! I had some trouble setting it up but the customer service rep was extremely helpful for giving step by step actions to solve our problems. Valuable app for sure!

GetSOQD

Been using their app for a couple of months now. Their support is very good and very fast and effective. Ive tried other discount apps, but this one by FAR is the BEST one! Keep up the great work :-)

La Fraise de Brignoles

This app is very usefull and pro. I use it for my customers and it's very convenient. If the price was a bit less expensive it would be absolutely perfect !

Care4Health

Awesome app and awesome support! Thank yo uvery much! I can recommed it to use if you need volume discounts the easy way!

Axel's Outpost

I am switching from a different discount app. It's a very clean interface & great support so far! A+

Inhabit

App does exactly what we need. Allowing a customer to get a larger discount when they spend more $ with us, not just based on quantity purchased. We have been wanting this for so long because it is cumbersome to do with multiple discount codes. Plus there are so many other kinds of discounts you can set up too. Great customer service as well! Fully recommend this app. If I could make it display the discount offer on the collection page(s) as well it would 100% perfect!

Monoemma

Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service Nice Service

Cantex Distribution

This app is pretty easy to navigate, and the customer service is pretty fast and helpful. We are in the free trial period right now, but I think we won't have an issue subscribing and using the services. The only issue we have is the app doesn't provide variant-level pricing, which would be a great feature for them to add in the future.