Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

111 - 120 of 1957 reviews

Magenta Visions

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Hello, I received help from Nivi for setting up my discounted prices and Nivi was very knowledgeable and helpful. He set up the discount on my site and guided on how to set it up for next time. I am extremely happy with your service!

Millienme

Location Australia
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Nivi was super helpful with customisations and answered all of our questions. The app was easy and quick to set up!

zepolco

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I'm using this app to help increase sales in my online store. This is my first day using it and support has already been extremely helpful with everything! Can't wait to see how great this app is!!!

Galpão 51

Location Brazil

Acabei me deparando com um aplicativo bem simples e útil, não tive dificuldades para instalar, o atendimento foi rápido e eficaz. resolveu meus problemas.

Made By Valencia

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Wow, such amazing customer service! I had a few issues on mobile and they were fixed in seconds after reaching out to customer service. Plus, I got a sale as soon as the app went live. I'm excited to see how things go.

Havelsgroup Wholesale

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Does not have Add to cart button after discount tables, does not make any sense. Displaying just a table is of no use.

Farity

Location Austria
Time spent using app 24 minutes

best volume discount app so far, you can adapt everything just how you want it, support is very fast & friendly :)

Ultra Home Essentials

Time spent using app About 15 hours

This company's customer service is top-notch. They are extremely fast and patient and help you set up quickly if you need any help. This app is one of the best app in the market for volume and discount pricing. I highly recommend this app.

FutureForests

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

We need an app to display tiered pricing discounts on our store and we are trying out Volume and Discounted Pricing. It is too early to assess how it will operate in a production environment, but so far in testing it shows promise of being very flexible and easy to use. What I am giving 5 stars for is the support which is super quick and attentive to detail. Pavi has been very prompt and courteous all the way through the process of setting up the app on our store.

Kodiak Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This team is on top of it. Super fast response and integration help. They got me up and running in under 5 minutes.