Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Ganton Shirts

We used this app to create multibuy options on our site. Support was very quick to respond and fix the small issue that we had.

Falpiras

great tech support who got back to me in minutes. They managed to solve my problem very quickly, very friendly and helpful

BRANIA

It´s very helpfull and give you a nice support everytime you need it. I´ve just set a volume price in few minutes

hotodealstore

Cool app, and the service is very nice. There is a little style problem with our theme, the service is very carefully help us solve the problem

Agletless

Very simple in use, I had a little issue with the discount table but then there was Pavi for me helping me with this issue, great support :)

Melbourne Follow Me

We have been use this APP for a while, it brings us lots of sales and their support teams are very effective.
Highly recommended!!!

HAYA

I've been using this app for a while. Very user friendly and the features work really well for my business. Have changed the website theme recently and all seem to work perfectly. The technical support by Zarah has been great!

Bridesmaid Boxes

Just installed this app today; its clean and neat, easy to use, had small issue with the cart but after contacting Zarah; 5 mins later all was resolved! Edit: Required some customisation and Pavi jumped online and had it sorted PERFECTLY to what I needed. thank you

Zodiac Glamour

This app works great and it is really easy to use. They were so fast to answer my questions. I would 100% recommend getting this app if you are looking to increase your average order value!

Drunken Farmer

Hi, great app for creating custom discounts. Devs provided great supports when we had some install issues. We use this app on 3 Shopify stores as it's reliable and has some great features.