Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

HelpMeSee

The app was easy to integrate into the store, and the customer service was outstanding. The app allows for easy configuration of different volume discount scenarios.

Galagaga

Location China

How nice customer service is offered ! Sincerely tks for Zarah’s help with patience.................

WattleSupplements

Location Australia

The app works for what I want. There is a restriction for shopify discounts applied on top of the volume discounts that is a bit of a downer as it doesn't work with shopify discounts that are specific to certain customer segments / customers but "work aroundable" for my needs. At least, this is clearly flagged as not supported so, people just need to keep it in mind.
The support is very efficient - Extremely quick (I never waited for longer that 5 min for a real person to get back to me) and they genuinely made the effort to address my queries.

HINOMI - Beyond Comfort

Location Singapore

Great! It is easy to operate, suitable for novices, and the customer service is also very enthusiastic, which has helped me a lot!

LVWellCBD

Love this app, makes discounts so easy to manage. no need for a million discount codes! Customer service are fast and can do almost anything remotely, recommend you try this one!

Anastasia'sAccessories

Extremely helpful with updating app with current theme. Quick and efficient! Only took about 5 minutes or so.

MyFantasticDeals

Location Austria

REALLY GREAT SUPPORT! Nivi (the name of the support member) helped me immediately and even checked another things for me which I didn´t even asked -> REALLY GREAT SUPPORT ! THANKS FOR THAT! I was struggling with the grids and so on and didn´t want to lose any time so I decided to write the support team via Chat. In less than 1 minute i got a response from Nivi and she fixed everything in less than 30 seconds haha!!!! Really cool! THANKS!!! REALLY GREAT SUPPORT!!!!!!

Alpha Zentra

Location Austria

Die App ist auf jeden Fall noch verbesserungswürdig aber der Support ist super und hilft dir innerhalb von einer Minute und ist sehr kompetent. Wäre die App übersichtlicher und einfacher um sie selbst zu verwenden, perfekt.

Kosmic Home

Location Spain

thank you so much, easy set up and they helped me so much very fast customer service as well. I had another app it was a mess but this one is great and intuitive

Puzzlr

The support team was quick and understood my exact requirement. Thanks to Nivi from support, she solved all my issues and answered all my questions patiently. It was almost like working with a team member from my own company. Kudos. Yeah, the app does what it says it does, without issues.