Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Marvelous Promotions

Great customer support. They respond fast and help you with whatever you need. If youre confused about anything theyll help.

Maqazino

i love this app, it helped me to increase my sales, and I love customer support, they are so fast and helpful!

Labelzone

The best app for volume and discounted pricing. Easy to set up - and works! Plus the support team are fast and very helpful.

Missha. ABLE CNC US Inc

Great functionality and amazing customer service. I completely recommend!! The app works great and nicely!!

Zandysjewelrysupply

This app and the developers have been a lifesaver. Every time I've messaged with a request or issue it's been handled immediately and very professionally. The app looks great and performs much better and faster than my previous discount app. Thanks for creating such a great app and giving such amazing customer service!

StayRelx

Straight forward set-up interface which is exactly what we needed to we can focus on the sales. The additional features such as editing the visuals is also extremely easy, nothing fancy in setting up, but results are more than expected. I have to give a plus that we can see and test our offers to make sure then run right both to our liking and our customer's satisfaction. Add 1 more star and make it 6 stars overall with the great customer service! Props to Zarah for the help!

The Ozz Store

I am very satisfied with their service. I wanted to use it for volume discounts, it worked for me. The live support line responded in a very short time and was helpful. Very good quality application thanks.

Australian L'Alpina

The staff and tech support are very helpful and responsive. We got the app installed on our site and functioning in a matter of minutes without having to involve our developer. Very user friendly so far.

EAZYFIX

Very good, to increase the AOV,
plus the support are very reactive and helpful. I would recommend this app to everybody !

CartCity Ph

This app is awesome and highly recommended. Effective in delivering the discount message I want to convey to my customers as simply as possible. I had issues reflecting the real discounted prices at checkout. Pavi did an excellent job in making it work for me by manually adding support in my theme. Excellent support system. Resolved quickly. I am actually on my first day of trial period and I am loving it. Thank you.