Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Oldiesnap

Great customer support, they helped me at 4am est, the app is the best upsell app as its generating even more sales after using it for three hours so far

MOGLI & MARTINI

Super easy to set up and it works like a charm. Had some minor issues but the support helped me right away!!

MARBLEMAR | LUX & HOME

Bu uygulama ile 2 deneyimimiz, 1 mağazamıda gereken desteği aldık çok memnunum,uygulamaya güvendim ve yıllık plan seçtim tereddüt etmeden 2 mağazama yükleme yaptım, Teşekkürler.

LoveLove

It's a very good app. It works perfect and has a very good support. It's highly recommended with all the themes.

AYOOS - Loves your body

The app works well so far! When I ran into an issue, help was available quickly. They fixed the error so that I could continue setting up my prices.

1More Earrings

Work flawlessly, quick response support service, Pavi from support team gave instant help when we need. need to take more time to test app functions.

Carton Shop Embalagens

Great app and a lovely customer support that is working in real time! I got my basic configuration edited by the team in less than a minute!

THEQURAN.STORE

Bu uygulamayı bulmak için çok çabaladım,amacım sadece işlevsel olduğunu görmek ve bunun neticesinde test etmek ve sonuc almaktı.BUNU başarmış bir ekip var karşımda dürüst,samimi,ve hızlı .Biz kullanıcılar başlangıçta hata yapma payımız büyük ,önemli olan gelen destek Zarah teşekkürler.Başarılar diliyorum.

shop cosy

Great app and amazing customer support! We've tried a couple of quantity breaks and discounts apps and so far this was the best! Easy to use and all the things that we wanted to do, this app was able to do it great! And the best part is they have an amazing customer support. All the issues I raised to them, they resolved them quickly! Great job team!

ELSIE JOSS

Zarah provided fast responses and help with the issues we had. Thanks! We recommend this discount app.