Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Quick Breeze

Time spent using app 29 minutes

one of the best apps out there, and customer service is exceptional. I will definitely recommend people getting this app.

Timeless

Love it! Great staff! They are extremely helpful and patient. I was asking a ton of questions and they helped me fix all my discount table :)

Soaplicity

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app. Excellent service. I love the interface and look. Very well thought out. The only thing I can't do is that it moves the Discount Code field to the mini cart page from the checkout page. Once that is fixed I will be back!

American Bird Bands

I sell items per piece that vary widely depending on quantity ordered. This app has been central to my store.

Goat'Cha

Time spent using app About 6 hours

So far, has been very easy to use; I love the price, and the customer support was almost instant! Powerhouse for a team of 3!

Cheriejewelrystore

Time spent using app About 14 hours

I use this application to propose offers, discounts to our customers. The app is super easy to use and the support is great. They respond instantly when you have questions or need help. I recommend this application.

American Dental Accessories, Inc.

Easy to use app. Customer support team is quick, responsive, and helpful............................

The Virtual Ghost

I love this app. It makes pricing with discounts so easy. I also had an issue with my code and Nivi, from their customer service chat, helped me fix the problem in less than 5 minutes. Definitely recommend!

Eliefe

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Great support! Helped me set up the app on my store. The app is simple to use and intuitive. I'm enjoying it

upwindy.com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Zarah is amazing she made the quantity break look exactly how I wanted it to look. The quantity breaks were in between the variants and the add-to-cart buttons and she got it to be under the buttons. Really helpful support, thought I would have to create discounts manually via Shopify discounts but she made it so it works automatically. 10/10