Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

FlowSpout

This app is very easy to use and discount setting screen is clean and straight forward. The support team is very responsive. They helped me to fix several CSS issues.

Fill My Bottles

Simple app. Clean interface. Easy to navigate and customize which I love. Customer service was excellent! They really did respond in under 5 mins like they say in the chat feature. Which is also a great thing to have within the shopify app.

SportPort Active

Having worked with 100+ apps since our launch, by far, this is the best app experience we've had. Not only was their support team (shout out to Hem!) absolutely incredible, their platform is absolutely amazing. I highly suggest you work with this app and if you're in need of support, they are TOP NOTCH.

Sake Ichiban

I just installed the app and had a issues setting up. I contact them and She sorted it out my problem in 5 mins. Thank you Pavi.

deemama

I love it when the first time I tested it .haha.very very useful and easy setting.TRY it!!! it is cheap also!

TheSupplyPlug

I was using another app for tiered pricing discounts and it does not have the compatibility to use with Shopify discount coupons. So I've tried this, and it has compatibility! Plus it's cheaper and affordable. Love the customer service as well. Solved my issue of checkout problem within few minutes!

NE-Vapes

I have just installed the app and had some issues setting up (theme related). I received help from Zarah who was brilliant and sorted everything within a few minutes. if i could give 10 stars I would!

KAS Shopfittings

We are B2B supplier with large inventory and have tried every app for volume or quantity discounts. There a lot to like about this app.. it doesn't need manual changes to theme code, doesn't stop discount codes from working, doesn't require hidden product duplicates. The support is really fast, we had a couple of minor issues with cart page and checkout which were fixed in a jiffy (that's very quick). Would like a faster way of adding products - at the moment you have to start typing the product name one at a time, suggestions pop-up as you type but with a large inventory a different method would speed this up - a list of products with filters and tick boxes would be ideal. There's one issue that made us think before going for this app - it can't cope with variants that have different prices. This means we have make each variant with a different price into separate products - which has some side benefits but also some disadvantages. Early days but it feels fast, stable and comes with good support.

Displaypro

Great customer support from Zarah, she quickly helped me to improve our site and ensured it worked well to meet our business needs. Thank you

Marvelous Promotions

Great customer support. They respond fast and help you with whatever you need. If youre confused about anything theyll help.