Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Esker

This discount app was a quick and intuitive solution for automatically applied tiered discounts. I recommend it for small businesses! Hopefully, they add more features in the future like attaching tiered discounts to a promo code or the opportunity to modify their widgets for mobile view in the feature.

Ultra Football

Great user interface, easy for all team members to understand how to use it. Fast and efficient tech customer service, highly recommend.

Gify

Fast Response and Great Function! What an awesome app! Also the service is amazing! I got their response in 1 min!

Loryble

Best discount app and great customer support very fast response time, they help for evething, thank you

Laboratoires Gilbert

Great app. Customer support is very quickly.
I would suggest to add options to customize templates. And maybe show discounts on other pages (home page, category...)

Apparalel

This is a great app! They offer automatic discount abilities that Shopify doesn't, especially cart discounts over a certain amount (Spent X, get Y, Spend XX get YY etc) and they answered my questions so quickly!!!! They made all the customizations I needed fast too. Great service!

Spart Electronics

The app is great, it does what it is supposed to do, it has a very easy to use but powerful set of options and the cherry on top is the support, I have never being helped for people more interested in solving the customer needs, people who understand what I say, what I need and have the will and the knowledge to resolve all my issues fast and accurately and with kindness. Zarah, Pavi and Brad..Many Thanks!!

Agave Straw Co.

Easy to install and set up, worked great. Had an issue with it displaying the discounts accurately on cart page. It produced the correct discount, but did so very confusingly by increasing the top items price then discounting it. 5 mins after reaching out to support they had it fixed!! Very impressive support, never had anyone fix something so fast and effectively. Great app and support!

Whale n Bones

I have to say it looks very slick! I’ve seen apps that can learn a lot from this one. The interface is easy to work with and makes it fun to create your discounts. Just a simple step by step super easy set-up. Also more advanced settings for those who want to be a bit more creative and change the layout. You can even write your custom CSS. I ran into some trouble installing a discount and customer support was fast as lightning, friendly and helpful. Definitely worth a five star review! I definitely recommend it!

Inspiced

The app was quick and easy to install and works as described. I had a question and used the provided chat. They responded very quickly.