Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Cali's Books

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service. Pavi helped me with a few issues setting up volume discounts to work with our slide cart app. Thanks!

Linear Air Diffusers

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Instant help through chat plus they solved my problem real quick. Thank you so much. Glad I just switched over from another more unstable app.

Awards.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect app for volume and discount on our site(s)... We have used it for more that a year now and just installed it on a second webshop... Support is fast and very helpful... Can only recommend it :-)

texasglowtoys

Time spent using app 18 minutes

This is my second time using this app for my new store and the customer service is just phenomenal. Zarah help me setup the app on my store and I can't be more satisfied than this.

Eric Corriel Studios

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Integrated perfectly with a non-standard Shopify theme (Baseline from Switch); support was excellent and helped me get up running in no time. 5 stars!

Hyperion Handmade Camera Straps

Location Greece

Dont usually leave reviews but I have to praise the team of Shopacado. They are super helpful , professionals and patient in order to resolve any problem I had. The app is really cool and ticked all the required boxes for me to make it one of my favorites

QuickLily

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm completely new to shopify and the team was so friendly and helpful, if you're gonna go with any discounting app, definitely go for this one! Extremely user-friendly too.

DoorStepInk

Time spent using app About 4 hours

their customer service is excellent, they help you perfectly and app will work perfectly with your needs

Pretty Alright Goods

The app is pretty straight forward and it is easy to find any help documents. Plus you can chat with the team and they respond very quickly!

QuQu Gadgets

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Rapid response if you need to receive feedback on a question or issue! This app is excellent with powerful features and a relatively lower price. Support is very kind and helpful, resolved my problem in a few minutes! No problem with communication at all. I had a problem with my theme, and Lady help me with that and customized my colour on the bar. I used this app to create volume-based pricing for a few items. The setup was quick and very intuitive. I will use customer service in future to resolve any problem and save my time. I recommend everyone!