Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2023

This has been a powerful upsell for us and great technical support, thanks for your help Nivi! Really appreciate it

Beauty Food
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 30, 2023

Very nice customer service 24/7 support. Very good experience with customer service . Always ready to help.

Your Satisfactory Shop
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 30, 2023

Nivi was absolutely amazing. She was very patient and walked me through how to completely set up my offer. the response time to get a live agent was longer than said... system said 3 minutes it took 20

hairrichclub
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited January 30, 2023

Le service client est vraiment très réactif ! Ils ont su régler tous mes problèmes, merci à eux. L'application fonctionne très très bien. Merci à Pavi pour son aide.

Sprint-transfert
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 28, 2023

Customer service was outstanding. I needed help and the young lady came right away to help me and I'm truly thankful.

Home Rolemay
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
January 28, 2023

Einfache Handhabung, sehr geile App. Support ist echt klasse. Die haben mir innerhalb von 2 minuten geantwortet und mein Problem gelöst. Sehr weiterzuempfehlen. Danke

Nevayla
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 28, 2023

I just love the app very easy to use and got what I was looking for, The support team is great, especially Pavi she got back to me in less than a minute and helped me set up the app quickly, Highly recommended.

Healthgooshop
Portugal
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
January 27, 2023

Thank you very much for the help and amazing service

gadgetsXstore
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
January 27, 2023

The app is extremely helpful to me! I needed to contact support for the app to start working but dont worry, it took about 5 minutes to be done. Thank you Nivi for so quick and professional support :)

LIFE HACK LACES
Poland
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Edited January 26, 2023

I needed some custom adjustment in the theme we used and the support was very fast en more then happy to help us fix it.

fluwelnl