Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing | Reviews

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Dressing Your Truth

When we used the trial, the app worked flawlessly. So I knew I wanted to use it for our big holiday sale. When we next downloaded the app it wasn't working the way it had before. But no worries! The dev team came to the rescue quickly, with amazing communication, to fix the issues. The app is so straightforward and easy to use. Would highly reccomend.

Sentier du Petit Pingouin

Thanks Pavi for taking the time to help me understand how the discount works with Volume discounts versus promo code from Shopify.

AGI Corporation

Thus far it has done exactly what I have needed and Pavi and Hem were both very helpful in getting this live. I have several offers I need to set up with tags for Customer logins within our store along with the ability to test on the admin side. This app and support makes it smooth to accomplish.

Main and Local

Quick support and very helpful, Pavi took the time to understand the issue and troubleshoot with me. Glad we can combine both Shopify discount codes with this app's automatic volume discounts. Thank you!

Ninja Shark Australia

Great and very responsive support, Zarah was very helpful! An app intuitive, easy to use and highly valuable.

Husdjurshuset

really helpful dude. helped me set everything up and get started. easy to use and all good and stuff

Deepblu ApS

Easy to use, very quick customer service, and a lower price than a lot of competitors who offer the same services

Cell Saviors

This app is absolutely perfect for applying discounts for ordering a specific volume of each product. It has been super easy to setup, support is next level in terms of responsiveness, speed, and quality. You should definitely install this app if you have volumetric discounting needs.

natopia

We regularly use this app for a Set price promo (4 items for $99) where the prices of the products vary. We are very happy with the support received, and pavi has been great in assisting in editing the code and adding a discount box on the cart page so customers can get the promo price and/or use a discount code. She fixed the issue in no time which was great, Keep up the great work!

tiptop fabric

Very good application, easy to operate, and the functions inside are exactly what I want. There were some minor problems in compatibility with my website. Contact customer service and quickly solved it.