Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

T4U Official

Good service and so efficient! I have to try it some more time to make a fair comment. But the service is good! Thank you.

Branded Project

Literally the only app that did what I needed it to without giving me a migraine. Quick support too.

Camping Lavish

I used this app and they are so good at communicating and one of the. best apps I have used this year

SUNSHAESHOP

Does what is it supposed to do. Really clean look on the product page, not like other apps where is seems spammy. Great service too. Super fast response even on sunday!

Turbo Athlete

App has a very nice interface and looks very professional and Had a small issue with setting up the widget and their team responded Via the chat in less than 5 minutes and fixed the issue for us. Very Happy!

Kaisara.my

Love the apps. The only few app that support ajax/ drawer cart. And it's done wonderfully. The support team is super fast to solve any issue and they know what their doing. Recommended!

Indiana Face Mask

Quick and helpful support, great app! Hem was very nice and answered all of my questions right away!

Bridge Building Images

App does exactly what we are looking to do. Had a small issue(my fault not theirs) and their team responded Via the chat in less than 5 minutes and fixed the issue for us. Very Happy!

Smith Safety Group

This app provides an easy way to integrate quantity discounts for your products. It also lets your create dynamic up sell messages that change depending on the quantity tier the customer currently is looking at buying. The customer service is also fast to respond and very helpful!

royalealliance

Fast response support! Apps features available meet my requirement and easy to manage in admin module.