Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Happybaby

Location Germany
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Die app funktioniert super und der Kundenservice funktioniert einwandfrei! vielen dank für Ihre hilfe

Ambroluxe

Time spent using app 44 minutes

very helpful customer service!!. they helped me set up all of my bundles and took care of any coding issues i had.

Pelvez

Location Greece

This app is amazing! So easy to use and the support team is great and solves all the issues for me fast! They always improve their app and you get so much more for what you pay. If you ever think about installing an app to increase your AOV for dirt cheap prices look no further! Thank you guys!

Nouvelle

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great app for quantity discounts. Great for increasing the AOV. Also very helpful support with prompt response.

Cali's Books

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service. Pavi helped me with a few issues setting up volume discounts to work with our slide cart app. Thanks!

Linear Air Diffusers

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Instant help through chat plus they solved my problem real quick. Thank you so much. Glad I just switched over from another more unstable app.

Awards.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect app for volume and discount on our site(s)... We have used it for more that a year now and just installed it on a second webshop... Support is fast and very helpful... Can only recommend it :-)

texasglowtoys

Time spent using app 18 minutes

This is my second time using this app for my new store and the customer service is just phenomenal. Zarah help me setup the app on my store and I can't be more satisfied than this.

Eric Corriel Studios

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Integrated perfectly with a non-standard Shopify theme (Baseline from Switch); support was excellent and helped me get up running in no time. 5 stars!

Hyperion Handmade Camera Straps

Location Greece

Dont usually leave reviews but I have to praise the team of Shopacado. They are super helpful , professionals and patient in order to resolve any problem I had. The app is really cool and ticked all the required boxes for me to make it one of my favorites