Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Stork Promotional Products

The APP works good, just what i was looking for. Had only a small thing to fix and the support service was fast and great. Thanks

thenicehub

This app is very clean and easy to use. I created a discount table on my product page, exactly what I want. And great customer service!

Sweet Eat Repeat

Use this app on my shopify store and it works perfectly. Had a problem with the discount code box working with my quantity breaks but Zarah was amazing and sorted it with me in a matter of minutes

Neautech

Amazing app: well-designed, easy to use, highly-functional, and backed by a lovely team! Definitely a great addition to any store. P.S. Special thanks to Pavi for the wonderful support!

NYTSTND

The app allowed me to create a stackable tiered discount that I was able to apply across all the products in my shop! Other similar apps allow only to create volume discounts within the same product variation. Glad I found it, it is a lifesaver! Had an issue with the theme I used and one of the team members got back to me in minutes and quickly fixed that!

Pretty In Polka Dots

This app is the best I've found (I've tried several) for volume discounts. It seems like every time I log in they've made improvements or added a new feature. They also have awesome (and FAST!) customer service. Keep up the good work!

DeepLab Store

The app works perfectly, you can add more than one discount and the customer service is brilliant well done!!

MISTYSCENTS

Awesome App. The Customer Service is very nice and helped me with integrating on GemPages. Can recommend it.

Regina Store By Centparadise

Appena installata, per ora fa bene il suo lavoro e il supporto è disponibilissimo, molto soddisfatta.

Kitchenloop

Great customer support, helped with a problem I was having quickly. Very friendly and easy to communicate with.